Reviews for Showing Compassion
Hmmm...pov
brokenangelwings16 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
plz keep wrting
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I can't decide if this is well written or not at all. There's a very confusing argument going on in my hand. On the one had, your sentence structure is pleasant and engaging, and I don't see it sending any English teachers into a foamy-mouthed rage- but on the other hand, it's so...brief, and I have never more wished for the ability to italicize on FFN reviews before! I understand the whole concept of a drabble and etcetera, but...mm, it brings to mind an old mpreg I dredged up, must have been years ago, where- Poof!- pregnant, and, some number of months later...-Poof!- baby. Which is Bad Writing. What do you think? Where you going for a certain thing/vibe/feeling by writing this bit the way you did? Lord knows I've thrown that reason to enough people.
smiley12cool chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
uhmm ... how do u expect to get many reviews when there isnt much content? also, i
Mass Murder Spree chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
omg i loved it it was really sweet. can u please write more... pretty please.
msmf2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Harry is his godchild not nephew.

Personally I think this one shot was underdevelpoed and way too short.

I think if you made it a bit longer with just a bit more detail it would be very good.
magicaltears chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
cute so far. Please update it.
SPEEDIE22 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow! that was GREAT!
mcgonagallfan07 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I'm not too sure what to think of this one yet. Then again, I know nothing about Brokeback Mountain, except what you have told me. Let me borrow it.