Reviews for Crazy, I Still Love You
Chatte578 chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
in this chap do u know what the title of the song and artist name to the lyrics in this chapter, by the way great chap
Chatte578 chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
awwwwwww that was so sweet and romantic and touching your one of my favs:)
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 19 . 7/18/2009
Love your story! It seemed like you kinda rushed the ending of the last chapter though. Anyway, I can tell that this took you time and effort. It paid off quite nicely if I do say so myself. Can't wait to read more of your work!

CelineTheMagnanimous
tmbryant chapter 19 . 7/3/2008
Hey girl, it's me, the one who cries all the time. I was balling at the end of this story. BRAVO!
tmbryant chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
Hey girl, it's me TAYLA (i don't think i ever told you my name. I hope i'm not annoying you with my reviews from stories that you have written months ago. I love this chapter tho, it was so intense. My favorite line was, "His angel deserved her chance, and he would give it to her." AWESOME!
tmbryant chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
OMG! The Fear of Being Alone is one of my favorite Reba song! Loving the story. I'm glad i have your other stories to keep me company while i wait for an update to Sticks and Stones. LOL!
rebafan4ever chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
aww, how cute. i loved the ending short and sweet :)
lilmissreba chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
aw... sweet ending to a sweet story! great job!
Macahol84 chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
That was great! You did an excellent job with this story! I hope we'll see more stories from you :)
lilmissreba chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
aw... that was the perfect song.. and the roses... amazing!
Shining Friendship chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
Very sweet ending to the story. I hope you write another one soon. _
REBAiSMYiDOL chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
is it over already? :( lol

aw, i loved it!

Please write another story soon, i'm really looking forward to it!

you're an awesome writer ;)
Macahol84 chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
that was so sweet! good job! I loved how reba's tattoo was just thrown into the song. update soon i can't wait to see how things turn out now
REBAiSMYiDOL chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
you know i loved it!

it was so cute :)
rebafan4ever chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
hey, good chapter. update soon :)