Reviews for Up There is a Blue Sky
kawaiimiku chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
That last story at the end made me a bit sad. Oh good, Musashi is good here and Hiruma, yes he is human and I like the way you interpreted his relationship with Musashi and Hiruma. I feel bad because Musashi cares about Hiruma and seems willing to let go of him if Hiruma ever decides to be with Mamori.

I hope you update soon.
Aeirlys chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
ah I only read the last one because I just finished the hakusuu match and I was in the mood for a wounded hiruma

but I'll probably read the other ones later (why did you choose to publish them all together instead of each on their own anyway?)

well I liked it a lot, the hiruma/mamori/musashi thing

as usual musashi is the calm and composed one seeing how everything is going (I like the fact that he is not wallowing in self-worthlessness or anything like that. it's very musashi-ish )

I don't really like hirumamo but I feel like even if it ends with hirumamo I could somehow like it, depending on how you're portraying it

bu I like your musashi a lot!

yep yep I can't wait till the part b!
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
I only read the 3rd story since I only have interest in Hiruma D

It's kinda interesting how you're portraying Musashi's feeling.

There's only few stories on MusaHiru so I really enjoy this one.

Can't wait for more MusaHiru _
Arima Shiro chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
It is so sad TT_TT When I finished reading this chapter I was about to cry.

I hate Mamori ò_ó How can Hiruma like her? She is stupid ò_ó It is obvious that Sena is Eyeshield, but she couldn't see it by herself. Flaming is ugly, but I really can't stand Mamori ù_u

Sorry, today I don't have too much time to write a good review. I'm drawing all the day because I need to finish a MizuKakei doujinshi.

About the translation... I think that I'll start it when I have time. I'm going to translate chapter by chapter. I would be slow (I AM slow), but I am decided to do it.

Waiting for the second part of this story. Please, don't make Hiruma suffer more. Musashi can give him all the love he need ;-)
Arima Shiro chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
The second chapter is as great as the first.

I have enjoyed it so much!

I have always thought that Takami and Sakuraba were in love, they seem a marriage.

I'm going to put this story yo my favourites, so, when you'll post a new chapter I'll know it.

I would like to ask you a question. Have your fanfics ever been translated? Right now I was thinking: what about translating this marvellous fanfic into Spanish? I'm studying Translation and Interpreting at University, and it would be a great practise for me to translate your fanfiction. What do you think about it?

If you are interested, please contact me (it will fun to chat with you). My e-mail is:

Hope to hear of you soon and to read more lovely chapters.
Arima Shiro chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
What a beautiful story! /

This chapter was just awesome. I really like Kakei and Mizumachi (as friends and as a couple), they're so cute. You write very well, your sentences are clear and I could understand everything, despite English isn't my native tongue.

I love the way you communicate the feelings of the characters, the warmth of their relationship.

VariableD chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Cute Takami&Sakuraba relationship, feels exactly like the Canon.

GJ~Please go on~ _
KichigaiKairu chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Oh my gosh. these are such great stories, i can't wait for the rest. who else are you planning on writing about? i love the pairings you've chosen already. love them. You should update. it would make me happy.
vee-sempai chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
I'm glad someone's writing Takami/Sakuraba. Very sweet and concise, and the ending make me smile.
mylne chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Yeah! a second fic! once again, I love the prairing saku/takami, and also Shin/sena! I hope you will write a fic about the last two!

Thank you so much for this fic! Good luck to continue! I am becoming a fan!
mylne chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Thank you for writting this fic! I like the title a lot!

And I love the prairing Mizu/Kakei! there in not enough fics about them! _