Reviews for Why Narumi?
IarIz chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Great job xD very in character both of them I even say "perfect job" for this :3 put this on my fav
First fav for BP fandom
Sonata Raye chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really liked this one-shot. Kiri was so like... Kiri. You kept her in-character. I have trouble finding people who keep the characters like themselves.
HypRRNeRd chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This made me smile so hard! I could imagine the facial expressions of Kiri and Narumi as the fic went on. However, how did the customer know so much about Kiri's personal life? O.o oh well.
stormypeach1396 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Yes! I finally found this again! I read it like a year or two ago, and I just couldn't find it again. I kept thinking that it was a bonus chapter in the manga so I kept reading it but couldn't find it, but then I remembered fanfiction:) Great story I love it:)
im.random.cuz.im.kewl.that.way chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Amazingly cute story! Who's the customer? Kanako? nevermind... So cute!
mscherryblossom18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Cute!
liitlestar chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
ahh, that was so good~

it really was. i liked the topic of the story and my favorite part has to be when narumi kept apologizing when he thought kiri didn't like the present but then got all smug when she said she loved it. so. adorable!

that was very good. i hope you make more stories like these. :3
Kiri Koshiba chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Awe that's so sweet!_
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
XD! why stop there? Please write more!:3
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is so cute! :D I finally see the love for Narumi.. Too many a time he's potrayed as annoying.
ChocolateandRoses chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aww. That's soo sweet. :D
dreeming chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hehe cute X3
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
So cute!
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
aww..that was so cute!

I think Narumi was a bit OOC though.

but netherless. a really good story!

Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I found a lot of stories in Beauty Pop that really couldn't happen given the characters personalities, but this one I could actually see happening! You did great on it! :D