Reviews for The Wanderer's Wandering Daughter
Animegal123 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
just finished ! CANT BELIVE I WAS SO STUPID AS TO LISTEN TO A NON TF WHEN THEY SAID IT WAS SCRAP! stupid stupid stupid me times 100000000000.*head meets door.! #&* i love it! keep it coming!
Animegal123 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
you have good talent.i like it,but prefer other stuff is still AWSOME:).
hermonine chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
nice chapter
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Faith and love.

The two most incredibly strong forces in all the cosmos.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
You kinda confused me with the flashback, but overall, I liked it, especially the part in the cathedral.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
I keep noticing little errors that sort of jar me out of the story. Little things, but still noticable: like it's *N*BE-1, not M. Grammatical mistakes. Might I suggest finding a beta?
GrimlockX4 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Great chapter.

Good luck on the next one.
AXEL464 chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
kitta is so cute! so sad to see her fear optimus prime and the others, woundering if she'll ever warm up to the autobots?
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Y'know, I'm actually glad that Kitta gets to stay with Simmons.

They need eachother.

Kitta turns Simmons into an actual human being, while Simmons gives Kitta the care she deems best for her.

A mutually beneficial relationship, don't you think?
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
“What?” Simmons turned around just in time to see ‘C is for cat’ disappear down his excitedly chattering alien’s mouth. “Damn it. How many has she eaten already?”

Springer shrugged his shoulders, “I dunno, while we were talking she managed to get down V, P, C; but she could have gotten more when I wasn’t looking.”

- now that was cute. Love those lines to death ... the daddy line, at the end, just finished me off though. _
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
ah ... what a cute first chapter and I must say I love you for actually making Simmons a good guy in this fic. He don't get enough love. Onward to the next chapter!
XxYourXxDisasterXx chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
*swears at Optimus Prime* bastard should learn when and where to stick is over-sized nose!

though i do see his point

meh. update soon please!

Carmilla DeWinter chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Sheesh, this is cute, as I said before, but it's also extremely insightful (as I probably said somewhere before, too).

It just feels so... real.

And I'd love to see the Barbie car.
hermonine chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Great chapter. I think OP being jealous was cute too lol. Keep up the good work and update soon!
GrimlockX4 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
“Kitta, agent Simmons in Cybertronian is equivalent to a human sparkling saying ‘goo-goo gaa-gaa.’” was priceless! Funny as hell.

Great job on chapter 4.