Reviews for The New Guy
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/24
Thank goodness! I was afraid they would be betrayed. The really need a separate code phrase for newbies and the less trusted. Hmm. And while they're at it, be magically protected from eavesdroppers and being forced to talk. _ Right.
sara.koch90 chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
This is incredible. I am lucky to have discovered you as a fanfiction author. It is so difficult to find great fanfictions let alone find any for a niche fandom. I have read your stories 10 years ago when my english wasn't the best (am german) but I couldn't restrain myself because I knew that they are something special. Now I find myself always returning to all of them and still loving them all if not even more because I can see how amazing, rare and incredible you are Scarlet and I I really hope this review reaches you even though it's long overdue. All the best and hoping that you still are or will be writing fanfictions.
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
Haha, this one was a lot of fun to read, definitely one of my favourites of yours!
It was great to see how perfectly in control of every aspect of the operation Lamont was, he's really come into his powers - though Margo can always easily disarm him!

I was impressed that Lamont, as a member of the idle wealthy, managed to serve customers in a deli for a whole day - I wonder if his minestrone was anything like the barley vegetable stew he used to make at the Temple of Cobras, looks like he even managed to use the cooking and cleaning skills he picked up there to serve the mission that the Tulku gave him!
Great job, I really liked this one!
maxiefae chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
love love
Frostfyre7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Fabulously done, as always. I do enjoy your Shadow stories. :) And you post 'em complete, which is a joy in and of itself! Thanks for a fun read, looking forward to future installments!