Reviews for Passion
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Ficou bom, escreva mais, abra├žos
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
He has both arms by them ending of the anime.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
hello;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Wolflover235 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow. This was sooo good. Wish I could write like that. The ending so romantic. Made me squeal!;)
Lady Mizune chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Well damn. *fans self* that was.. I mean damn xD probably one of the best lemons I've ever read. And I read quite a lot. It was true to the characters and it was really long which I enjoyed. I wish I could say more on how wonderful it was.. but I need some fresh air xD
onyxcrystalshard chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You are a very good writer. Good job
xcxc chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
very nice and lovley
aster23 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
amazing
9kaguya99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
*Fans self with anime white fan* That just might have been the best Lemon ever written that i've read. Well done :) onward to read more Rin and Sesshomaru fics ;)
Kat chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh My Gosh! I love this:) I've never read a lemon like this. I love how it looks like you took your time and everything is explainedso clearly. If I were writing this, I'd wanna get strait to the point and not write as much:)
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
So lovely and hot ;) lol
EvilPinkPlatypus chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh my god, that was so DAMN AMAZING! x3 Ugh, I've got to go get a tissue now. I was having severe nosebleed sessions throughout the whole thing!

You are a very talented fanfictionist and I look forward to reading more of your writing! Keep up the good work and sugary lemony epicness! x3
kitten chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
O.O oh my god THAT WAS THE HOTTEST LEMON IV READ! :O *drools* Sesshomarus hot...*drools more*