Reviews for Alius Dies

IP
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
good story, so far!
maemay81 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is good. I can see Rent in it but you have to look closely (I did at least). Well I'm going to read more of your stuff. It's pretty amazing. :)
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
*sobs* omg! this is amazingly written! but, gr, just get them together already! . i cant stand to see both in pain cause of his stubborness
SailorSev chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I like the song... and I like the premise of your story.

But together? Lame.
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Yay! The second installment is here! *cheers*

How gloriously heart-wrenching and angst-ridden. Poor Sevvie, so confused and in such pain... I feel ya, man. *passes another booze bottle*

Another excellent piece... I can now officially say that you've got me hooked on this pairing; the way your render their characters and their interactions is magnificent.

Looking forward to more!

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
brilliant i like this one update again soon i hope that they will eventually be together! update soon plz
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
is it supposed to be that Harry 'died' but really survived and came back a different person, or that he really DID die and his soul possessed someone else? O.o a spiritual manifestation perhaps?

Or will that give away the plot of the series?

anyway, I don't mind the chapter lengths. Too long and it gets excruciating to read, too short and you'd think 'why bother reviewing?' so it's fine as is.

anyway, :) it's a great chapter. err... oneshot in a series. xD