Reviews for Back From The Edge
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
Such a great story. I'm Guessing that seven years later it won't get finished but man do I wi it would.
VeryGood chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Niice story! Love it! couldn't help but finish reading it at work, lol. xD
USAFChief chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Just on the off chance that you ever come back to this, I'm going to "follow" it. I really like the three characters linked as you have done. It is really lovely and you did a great job with all the characters supporting this tale as well.
Hope you finish it - or at least add to it now and then. If you have more stories somewhere else, I'd love to know where.
All the best.
pdf
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
It's "Sweetie," not Sweety.
all forms of fluff chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Sweet niblits nomad, this is a great story. Why have you not finished it? Its also a paring that I haven't read before, Jayne/Inara/River, which is kinda awsome. There is nothing really to complain about, execpt maybe the captians speaches about how "I am the Captian and you do what I say." Other then that it was an exaclent read. You should feel proud about the story so far.
Kim Conard chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Enjoying this concept of the link. I really the slow romance as well. Very well written. Hope you'll continue.
Kim Conard chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I have enjoyed reading this. I have found your link concept interesting. I find the growing affection and physical aspect tintilating and arousing. The slow progress makes sense with the background you gave River and the healing of it would be slow.

I hope you continue. I'd like to read where it leads.
professor of legacy chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
Just found this story, hope your muse comes back to it. Interesting take on the dynamics of all three characters. I especially like your concept of River's mind.
flaming-ninjas00 chapter 19 . 5/2/2012
I normally try and make it a point not to subscribe to a story that hasn't been updated in a couple years, but I am. So update.
Dimac99 chapter 19 . 3/20/2011
I'm really sorry you stopped there, I was really enjoying this story - the emotional depth to River/Jayne/Inara's relationship made this an excellent and intriguing story. I'm not one for threesome fics but apparently that's just because the one or two I've tried haven't been anything like as good as yours. I realise it's unlikely you'll come back to this story three years on, but hope springs eternal so I'll put an alert on it just in case. In fact, I'll make it an author alert since I enjoyed your other story so much as well.
carick of hunter moon chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
this is well done it is hard to follow a plot like this with cross the line in smut you have no cross that line the story idea work well and the story arc is well thought out it a shame it not finished
Moon FireStar chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
WHAT HAPPENED!1 you so gotta come back and complete this story! this is almost as bad as when we found out there would be a season 2 !
Dagda06117032 chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
Oh please update this. It was just starting to get good
mfirefly10 chapter 19 . 2/23/2010
I don't know if I can express how much I truly loved this.

First, let me say that your writing is incredible. You have a fantastic way with words and you captured the language of this 'Verse easily. I also think you nailed each and every characterization and the already-established relationship dynamics.

But you also created new dynamics and explored each of these characters in new ways. I loved the backgrounds you gave each character and how you related said backgrounds to the present story being told. I also love how you allowed the characters to grow throughout the piece, especially River and Jayne.

But what I loved most was how you handled such an unconventional relationship. Most threesome dynamics are based on sex and though that was present in a very sensual way, this dynamic was about so much more. You wrote them as a family and explored all of the different meanings that word has. You also managed to make the relationship equal, not just as a whole, but with each seperate connection. Like in this last chapter where you made it clear that what Jayne felt for Inara was no stronger than what he felt for River, even if he approached it in a different way. And that was what I loved most about this gorgeous story. You made me fall head-over-heels in love with this little family and all of the different connections that came about between them.

Thank you so very much for sharing this.
bob0045 chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
Brilliant story. I was loving it. What a place to to leave off though, things were just getting hot :D