Reviews for Betrayed
Nattia chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
*twitches...then dies of laughter*

*in a coffin with a goofy smile yet still dead because even in the afterlife, im lmao!* :D!
ErraticRaven chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
OMG update!1 pretty please? if you are still interested, of course...
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Update soon
EndlessBlack chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
oh my god, this is based off of lion king 2 isn't it? one of my favorite childhood movies of all time! can't wait to see what happens next!
lovergirl95 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Well, get yer work done and update! This story rules!
MelancholyMuse519 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Yay for fluff and updates! Can you update soon please? I promise it will be very much appreciated. :-D
VioletCrystals chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Your sarcastic tongue? I'm sorry, but calling people SMART A** isn't exactly my definition of sarcasm.

Anyways, the story... better than the first few chapters, not rushed so much, some good pointers there. I don't like the new title. It's too long and not very catchy. Besides that, you should continue the story. It's getting better and I would like to read more.
ju97ju97 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
is it just me or is this fic really similar to lion king 2? Anyways, it's going really well!
Noodle Fiasco chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Wow, you haven't updated in a while. How come?
VioletCrystals chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Um... okay lemme think and process this for a minute. (sighs)

First, you are not getting reviews because you made it quite clear in the first a/n that you didn't care much for reviews. And you're not very enthusiastic about it. I suggest a mouthful of sour gummy worms. Ya know? Sour gummy worms? Cuz they tickle your tongue? And make you perky? I thought it was funny anyway.

Second, My critique! "bended" I don't believe is a word. You mean bent. And avoid repetition of words like where you said snow in the end of one sentence then in the end of the sentence right after that. Also, reread your chapters before you post them to make sure they flow nicely. This was kind of choppy in some areas although I can see quite well your plot unraveling (but I'm sure that's because I've seen Lion King 2).

Well I'm done.

-VC
VioletCrystals chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
You're one to talk about keeping your readers in suspense! lol

So for the first half of story I was picturing The Lion King 2 in my head. Let me tell you, Aang does NOT make a good looking Zauzu!

And now for my cold, heartless, and harsh, critique! *ahem*

Could be more original, you know, keep the idea of the Lion King in your head but change the words so that no one suspects where you got the idea from. Slow down a bit, I can already tell it's a little rushed, but you have a million more chapters left to slow it down so I won't dwell on that. Other than those few things, good start! I'm off to chapter 2!

Now that wasn't so mean was it? ;)
MelancholyMuse519 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I enjoy your writing. I especially liked this chapter and can't wait to see what you do next!
Noodle Fiasco chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
It's a ggod start, maybe if you make the chapters a little longer, more peoples will read.
HPfangirlie chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
you took the story line of my all time favorite disney movie!

I love it!
Mrs. Kyle Hobbes chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
you borrowed the plot line from lion king 2, but all in all it's been a good read. hurry and post soon, and don't give up after only 2 chapters!