Reviews for Everything I'm Not
Leiyn chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
*sob* poor teef
I also cant bring myself to hate aerith
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Poor tifa, she is my favorite heroine in ff7 cuz she is just awesome!
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
:) enjoyed that a lot
amethyst-key chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
*Coughs* Uh, I'm the reviewer below. My computer did some funky thing and logged me onto an account that I don't remember making... -.- Uh, ya. So, like I said, YOUR angst leaves me warm and fuzzy. I seem to have trouble spelling tonight.
spritecan chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Awesome... so totally awesome.

You've pegged Tifa and Cloud down very nicely and worked on an angle from the game involving a sweet moment between these two.

*Adds to favorites*

You're angst has left me warm and fuzzy.
Syzeria chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Interesting. I think that Cloud being there for her is a little weird for a normal guy, when he likes someone else and he knew that she knew it. Then again, Cloud isn't normal now, is he? ;)

I liked how you used Tifa's lack of confidence [well, a CERTAIN lack of confidence] to describe how she might see herself. It's kinda her, to look at someone else like Aerith that way... Poor Tifa.

:( M... Tifa as ONLY a best friend? Hmm... I dunno. ;)

I think she's more, but whatever!

Nice work! :)
happyfacez chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
That was really wonderful. It was simple yet very well done. You definitely captured the emotions well without explicitly saying it... Love it! :)
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
whee! ~ i loved it! go cloti! :D
RebirthOfAshes chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
An attempt at angst that was quite successful, may I add. WONDERFUL. I wish I could give you all the reviews you deserved. I'm just one though, but I hope that's enough for now. ;p
luneress chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
*in tears* aw...that was very very beautiful. great job. everything was just wonderful.
VivaLaQueen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
:]

Love it that Cloud is telling her that she's beautiful.

Just simply love it.
MooglesLovePancakes chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Beautiful! Very well written and you managed to keep them well in character.

b.t.w - Sorry it took me so long to R&R

Keep up the beautiful fics
With A Smile chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Fantastic fiction- I like the way you showed the dynamic between Tifa and Aeris very well. All in all this was written splendidly, and I look forward to see more from you :)

- WAS
Laney chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Really good story! It made my eyes tear!
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008