Reviews for What Are Friends For?
Kiariad chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I like your writing style, your grammar is good, you have a wide vocabulary and you describe is a good flow of plot, character development and presentation. So have a gold star.

On the slightly less frigid note: I love it! I know it took me a long time to get there, but I always feel stingy if I don't leave some actual feedback in a review. I would say that if you needed to improve on anything it would be watching your use of nouns. You say 'Stephen' and 'Abby' a lot. And I know the fic is about them, but overdoing it - and you aren't necessarily - can get very irritating.

I do wish you'd consider making this a chaptered fic, but you end it very nicely as a oneshot. But - in my opinion - it would be a waste...

I'll put it on alert just in case!
Dyrne-Faemne chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I really liked this one. I hope you keep writing on this one and others aboutmy favorite couple.
kate.is.doing.performing.arts chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
will thiss tory be continued id like to see how it turns out
Stephaniiie chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
i never thought about it like this b4 and i think that it is such a good idea: *chants* stabby, stabby, stabby! *ends chant* hmm... i am perfectly normal... please write more like this- it is fab!
f chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Ah! I LOVE it so much! I hate the way in season 2 how all the Stephen/Abby moments have been cut out and Abby/Conner ones inserted. It's ggo to know there some more abby/stehen shippers out there! Keep up the great work!
Space-facade chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow..I luv it! It's great 2 finally read a piece of fan fiction that can take ur mind off what an unbelievable twat Stephen is being in Series 2. I wish they would actualli include a scene like this! It would make a better ending than the Connor and Caroline thing. Really sweet and well written.
starsword chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
DON'T LEAVE IT THERE! You can't leave it there! It was amazing! Don't stop! *takes deep breathes and tries to calm down*

I LOVED it, it was so good! Please let this happen at the beginning of tonight's episode! You know... like a 'let's see what happened after Connor left' type thing... maybe?

I thought this was really well written. I loved the interactions between the two of them, especially when Abby voices how she feels about Connor and Stephen's wariness because he knows what Connor said to her.

This was a really good fic, please please PLEASE write a sequel! Hopefully we'll have some scenes like this to come in the series!

~Starsword~
swirling-embers chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
that was really good! you wrote the characters brilliantly and i love your style of writing.

as much as im for Abby and Connor together your ending was very good - i still cant believe Connor would just walk off and leave her

very very good :)

x
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I really liked this! I thought the episode would have been much better played out like this. I was actually really pissed off with Connor when he took off with Caroline like that!

Well done, great writing! You really brought the emotions of the characters out!

I wish there was more ;)

Suzi xox