Reviews for How can you mend a broken heart ?
gypsykl79 chapter 2 . 1/12
I would only make one suggestion. Use quotation marks to show when a a character is speaking. Quotations are the standard format. The dash at the beginning is jarring and it makes the reader have to take time and re read to makes sure they are understanding what your saying. Everything else is WONDERFUL! ! Characters and story line is engaging and I'm looking forward to reading more.
DJRHART chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
I enjoyed reading your chapters. I was very creative and entertaining. I just recently started to watch the show, I especially loved the 4th season with Larry Paul in it. Someone needs to start a petition online for an Ally Mcbeal movie with Larry and Ally. I'm not that technology savvy to start a petition. Anyone?
KallH chapter 18 . 3/1/2010
WOW! This is amazing! I read this fic in a day!

I just couldn't stop reading. So well written, so sweet, just... GREAT!

Keep it up please! Love it!
Combo-Shlack chapter 18 . 9/17/2008
Hi,

I can't believe you don't have more reviews for that story, it really is great! I began reading yesterday and here I am, hoping for a new chapter

I don't know when you last updated and if you do it often but I hope you do.

Have a nice evening (or day, I have no idea where you live but for me it must be something like 6 pm so...)
Robin Silverman chapter 18 . 8/30/2008
the last chapter was amazing please write more like the last one (do you know where i could watch ally mcbeal season 4?)
gracie chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
awesome awesome awesome! I was smiling reading all of that I loved it. I'm so glad she finally said it in the end, made me smile so much. I'm so glad it's not the end I don't think I could deal with no Ally/Larry fic.

I'm guessing that you live in America then because the time difference is big, and because you graduated and in the UK we don't graduate. Am i right?

Good good I didn't want you to think that I was being impatient and bothering you, I was just concerned that something might have happened because of the long delay with the updating. But it was well worth the wait. I love how Sam doesn't want to go home and how Maddie likes Larry as her dad, and Sam likes Ally as his mum.

Update when you can, I think I'm becoming patient lol so take you time. x
Mln chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
I know you should be asleep right now, (I hope anyway…) but I cannot wait any longer to CONGRATULATE you on this chapter! It is really WONDERFUL, FORMIDABLE. You were right to take your time to write such a PERFECT chapter where you success to take us through all the possible feelings: interested, shocked (oh Ally you discouraged me) saddened, irritated, hoping, smiling to FINALLY end with our two ending to react right (boys, they were so irritating) and taking the good decisions. It is so tender too and you can feel the love between those two. Thank you so much for this chapter and the happy ending (but not soapy or silly) we were longing to have. I also thank Maddie and Sam to finally have take the situation in hand... Who knows where we would have been if they had not interfere... You were right to take your time to write such a perfect chapter, it worth it. So it is not really the end… okay, but you can take a break now that our fellows are back together, at last. Please take care of you… you know what I mean… I want to thank you to have offered us such a good story, this was great to be back in Ally and Larry's world with you.
Arshes13 chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
I've really enjoyed your story so far. I've just now hopped on the Larry/Ally bandwagon (I've been reconnecting with RDJ's work since I saw Iron Man). It's a shame that there isn't more L/A fic out there.

I love your reasoning as to why Larry is the way he is and I look forward to future chapters!
gracie chapter 17 . 6/19/2008
How could you leave us with that cliffhanger!

What a great chapter, I feel sad for Sam he needs his father to tell him that he wants him to stay...Not that he thinks he should be with his mother...Who he obviously hates living with. And I hate Jamie too so well done for the way you've portrayed her in this story!

I love how Sam and Maddie are getting along and how sam doesn't really blame Maddie for being part of the family unit sort of thing, because they have so much in common.

Cannot wait for the update I think i'll read this chapter again and again (or at least the last few linesl) till chapter 18 is up!

Brilliant keep up the good work...I'm sure you will!
Mln chapter 17 . 6/16/2008
Bouh ! You sure are "cruel" to let us in such a interrogation! I can imagine your satisfaction (evil smile…) to have ended the chapter like that letting us wonder. What is going to happen after this first kiss? Is Ally going to finally kiss him back and… or is Larry is going to leave? That so harsh to abandon us in the middle of a sort important scene ! Cannot wait!

You really wish Jamie harm, don't you? The choice you make to turn her to be so awful to her child… This is so sad and hurtful to Sam. Poor baby, I understand how he could feel to see how his father and Maddie getting together so well. But please don't send Larry back to Detroit again… It would be one time too much…

All this to say how I like this chapter and that you are very good on keeping our attention on hold.
gracie chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
love it love it love it love it! i didn't think i could like this fanfic anymore than i did already but i do, it's amazing!

its ok i like the waiting for an update it's all about patience lol. something which i don't have a lot of.

i can't wait to read the next chapter!

update when you can x
Mln chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
So it looks that they decide to both act like spoiled and stubborn teenagers, isn't? Fortunately they have a younger one, Maddie, and an elder one, Susan, at their side to think right ! They are going to drive us nuts !

For sure "Sat" you got a lot of tricks in your bag to make us wait…

THANKS YOU to have used one of my favorite songs ever… What a wonderful world. It always come in my mind, when a good moment, an unexpected great situation happen. It is such a perfect song for happiness, joy, beauty. This song touch me to the core and I cry and smile and laugh listening it. This is the perfect song for bliss.

By the way, OtIS Reading would be had been surprise to be called OtTO… Must be some proximity to...Germany...

So chap 17 is on its way… Good girl.
betrayedsunshine chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
hey... just wanted to say that i love your story. update soon *hopeful puppy dog eyes*
gracie chapter 15 . 6/6/2008
Congratulations on your graduation :) well done!

love this fanfic its the best ally and larry one out there. but at the end of each chapter i start craving more! because your exams are over does this mean that you will be updating more often? cos that would be great as i can't seem to be able to wait a whole 5 days to read the next chapter!
gracie chapter 14 . 6/1/2008
Your right that was well worth the wait. I love how you story contains loads of things I didn't think would happen next, it surprises me but in a good way.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, will he say goodbye or not? And I can't wait to see how the relationship is going to progress. I love how Ally is so nervous around him and how he is so vulnerable around Maddie and gives things away or tells her stuff.

Take your time updating because I really enjoyed this chapter and the length of it, i prefer the longer chapter to a shorter one because there is more to read. But which ever is easiest for you. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter!