Reviews for From Brothers to Lovers
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I feel so dumb for not seeing this story. It was beautifully narrated, and written perfectly. Each little event was explored to the fullest extent, and transitioned wonderfully to the next event. The relationship was portrayed perfectly. Fantastic story, one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story is amazing. I've only recently joined this fandom and I've been itching to write, but I have not fully formed my muses yet. However, your work has helped me with that quite a bit. I love your portrayal of the twins. I've been trying to figure out the complicated dynamics of their relationship and I think your ideas are wonderful. You write them so perfectly that it almost makes me feel like I don't need to write them because you cover them so well. I look forward to reading more of your stories. :)
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow. You know, I've read so many of your stories, just by happening to stumble on them...and I don't think there's a single one that I've disliked so far. I just wanted to say that I really admire your well-weaved ideas and your impeccable spelling and grammar skills (or is it your beta? XD). I didn't know that a story could possibly be so heart-warming, and yet so SEXY at the same time.

God, I think I'm gonna die from the heat LOL. Anyway, awesome, awesome job. You're a great author. :)
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This has got to be the most well-thought-out take on how Hikoaru came to be that I've ever read! And considering how many fans there are of the twins, that -is- saying something. o- I love how you progressed from children to pretty much the age they are in the Host Club... It's a very interesting relationship that you've painted of them, and it's definately something to congratulation you on! -
hangre chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Adorable and oh so HOT. Loved it

You write amazingly well :)
twitchybear94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aw...this is really sweet...i like it alot...
Tangerine-Doll chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
i absolutely love it!

sweet and and sexy at the same time.

wonderfull!

*nosebleed*
WolfGiselle chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Awesome story. Of course it's good enough for a review.
KamikazeDestiny08 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
TWINCEST ALL THE WAY! /
lissatan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I like how you portray the development of the hitachiincest. From innocent brotherly love to incest. love the the twin devils! Thanks for the awesome fic!
Rani Hindustani chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
*wipes eyes* Beautiful! Bravissima! Wonderful! I just wanted to comment on your grammar and prose, grammar, gorgeous, prose, stunning!

-Rani Hindustani
MarinaM chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
A magnificent story! I enjoyed reading it
the1andONLYlover chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
OH MY GOD!

THIS IS THE BEST. THE ABSOLUTE BEST Hikaru/Kaoru fanfic I've EVER READ!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

You're one one of my fav authors from now on!

(this is my first time reading your fic anyway... )

Off to read more!

xD
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Very nice fanfic i loved the imagery and description
Stormisaur chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I can't exactly use a word to explain it...I love how it starts out so innocent, and well...isn't x3

Awesome job; keep it up.