Reviews for Feel Good Hit of the Summer
Wow, Neko. You did all of this, wrote over 30 chapters, pulled in many readers from around the world and made them fall in love with the characters (myself included), only to give up on it? I don't understand. All this hard work you put in and you just forgot about it. Instantaneously it seems. Yes, I was one of those "several years late" people. So the chance of you seeing this is slim. I do not care, however. If you do read this, just know that many people read The Weekly Hyrule News and all of this SO FAR (saying so far to encourage you, but it didn't work as well as I thought it would, did it?). To just give up on such a story as this, that is truly disheartening. I hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
I love this fic, I do, but goddammit BatNeko, FINISH THE FUCKING FANFIC! I don't care if it's been 7 or 8 years and nobody else gives a damn. I need to know how this ends!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Love your stories BatNeko, but you pissed me off by not finishing this. I will seriously pay you if you finish this. If you don't, maybe someone else will.
chibi heishi chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Aw, that's a shame. I was really liking this series, too. Well, it was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
PLEASE! This story is amazing!
Mac-The-Editor chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
I really hope you decide to come back to this. As a straight man, I was loving the HELL out of the ShadDark you were writing. I was about to unleash an entire FLEET to ship this, as it DESERVES TO BE SHIPPED BY A FLEET.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go whine and bitch at my gay friend that a gay ship that I love to bits isn't being written and I'm gonna make him draw fanart of it and I'm going to email it to you so you love it too! QQ *Tabs over to skype while crying externally*

Note, I'm only being half serious with the above. I AM getting fanart made for this ship, and I'll be damned if it isn't cute as hell. And I might send it to you, if I remember to do so. Thank you for writing what you have written, and I totally understand outside circumstances inhibiting your writing; I haven't even POSTED anything to this site yet, so I definitely have no reason to complain that you haven't.

Love your work (and you, platonically)!

Mac
ThatZeldaGuy86 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Freaking continue this story. I demand it! Please, don't stop this!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
NOOOOO! D: It's over?! It can't end here! I just read all of this, and The Weekly Hyrule News for nothing? Please, I am BEGGING you. Finish this story! It is literally one of the best...hell, the BEST thing I've ever read! Please, at least post a real chapter 7, or whatever you had written up to this point! It CAN'T end like this!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
DAMMIT.
DAMMIT.
-.-
I'm still holding out hope. This story was the fucking bomb, no doubt about that. I loved the character's personalities, and I'm gonna go sulk over this, but I do think this was awesome, what you've posted of it so far.
The pixel chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Continue this story. Now. Please?
Foyet-the-Reaper chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
It's over? Noooooooo! I want to know what happens! You've got so much buildup for whatever is wrong with Dark, and I need. To. Know.

Matt chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Finish the story. Please. I need to find out how it ends. Please batneko.
Hurry up chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Please just finish this, it is a great series and deserves a good and not rushed end
TheNextGenOtaku chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I wants ending D:
Karinmustdie121 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
My soul
It just died
There goes one of my loves ;;