Reviews for Feel Good Hit of the Summer
Mac-The-Editor chapter 7 . 2/26
I really hope you decide to come back to this. As a straight man, I was loving the HELL out of the ShadDark you were writing. I was about to unleash an entire FLEET to ship this, as it DESERVES TO BE SHIPPED BY A FLEET.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go whine and bitch at my gay friend that a gay ship that I love to bits isn't being written and I'm gonna make him draw fanart of it and I'm going to email it to you so you love it too! QQ *Tabs over to skype while crying externally*

Note, I'm only being half serious with the above. I AM getting fanart made for this ship, and I'll be damned if it isn't cute as hell. And I might send it to you, if I remember to do so. Thank you for writing what you have written, and I totally understand outside circumstances inhibiting your writing; I haven't even POSTED anything to this site yet, so I definitely have no reason to complain that you haven't.

Love your work (and you, platonically)!

Mac
ThatZeldaGuy86 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Freaking continue this story. I demand it! Please, don't stop this!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
NOOOOO! D: It's over?! It can't end here! I just read all of this, and The Weekly Hyrule News for nothing? Please, I am BEGGING you. Finish this story! It is literally one of the best...hell, the BEST thing I've ever read! Please, at least post a real chapter 7, or whatever you had written up to this point! It CAN'T end like this!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
DAMMIT.
DAMMIT.
-.-
I'm still holding out hope. This story was the fucking bomb, no doubt about that. I loved the character's personalities, and I'm gonna go sulk over this, but I do think this was awesome, what you've posted of it so far.
The pixel chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Continue this story. Now. Please?
Foyet-the-Reaper chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
It's over? Noooooooo! I want to know what happens! You've got so much buildup for whatever is wrong with Dark, and I need. To. Know.

Matt chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Finish the story. Please. I need to find out how it ends. Please batneko.
Hurry up chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Please just finish this, it is a great series and deserves a good and not rushed end
TheNextGenOtaku chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I wants ending D:
Karinmustdie121 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
My soul
It just died
There goes one of my loves ;;
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Please! Please continue with this story! I've just read through all of WHN and all of this, and now you're just going to stop? No way. Make that .01% come through. I am begging you, please continue with this! Please!
buddy w chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
That is such a shame. I really enjoyed this fic, and it's prequel, and would've loved to see just how it ended. Hmm.
sslamajama97 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wow, this story is good. Ive read all of it in one sitting, and it was really amazing. This is quite literally one of the best Zelda fics i have ever read. I honestly hope you find it in yourself to continue. Until then, I'll just favorite this story and hope you will continue with it. Here's to the best!
Sslamajama97
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I know you're still alive, most likely, so could you please consider finishing your stories/ delete them/ at least tell us it's on permanent haitus?
I really really like the story here. Dark is an amazing character you cana't bring yourself to hate. I hope you still love this story, and give us an answer on why you haven't updated in 5 years.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I can see this story hasn't been updated since 2008... Do you want my manly tears to flow?