Reviews for Feel Good Hit of the Summer
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Please! Please continue with this story! I've just read through all of WHN and all of this, and now you're just going to stop? No way. Make that .01% come through. I am begging you, please continue with this! Please!
buddy w chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
That is such a shame. I really enjoyed this fic, and it's prequel, and would've loved to see just how it ended. Hmm.
sslamajama97 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wow, this story is good. Ive read all of it in one sitting, and it was really amazing. This is quite literally one of the best Zelda fics i have ever read. I honestly hope you find it in yourself to continue. Until then, I'll just favorite this story and hope you will continue with it. Here's to the best!
Sslamajama97
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I know you're still alive, most likely, so could you please consider finishing your stories/ delete them/ at least tell us it's on permanent haitus?
I really really like the story here. Dark is an amazing character you cana't bring yourself to hate. I hope you still love this story, and give us an answer on why you haven't updated in 5 years.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I can see this story hasn't been updated since 2008... Do you want my manly tears to flow?
MiniDoom chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Aaaaah! You have to update! Its been years, litterally YEARS since you updated! Though I never imagined this to turn into a yaoi fic xD I think you've turned a vast magority of the men either bi or flat out gay xD I don't mind xD
Katia0203 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I'm sorry this doesn't hold your attention anymore...it's a shame, it has so much potential. I know it's been, well, 4 years, but that doesn't mean it's a lost cause. People pick up stories like this and finish them all the time, and it turns out wonderful. I know you can do this, I believe you can. If you have any kind of outline or even just a thought of where you want the story to go, you can do this. No, you don't need to write 34 page chapters, sometimes it takes somewhat shorter but more chapters to get the job done; gives you more time to write things. So I really hope you read this review and take it to heart.
Katy
GreatAether96 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Great chapter, and story overall. It's a shame it doesn't hold your attention anymore, it's awesome. I can tell you tried hard with this chapter, even if you don't realize it. I do have to ask, though, did you just get board with the story, or could you not think of what to do with it, what?

If you need a proofreader for the story, I'll do it. I'll be glad to.

With great wishes for a successful and enjoyable writing career, without a hint of writer's block in any forseeable future,

~Aether
Eyriegirl chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
Just...Wow. Poor Dark. Why has this not been updated in forever? This is one of the best LoZ fanfics I have ever read! Please tell me you have not given up on it, or of you have that it was not because of lack of followers or something. Still, thanks for writing, this is an awesome story.
LeftForAO3 chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
I got linked to this chapter via TvTropes, and I must say, you are excellent at writing horrific Nightmare Fuel scenes. I am impressed.
Patchworkcrows chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
._. Ganondorf, you old pedo.
Morbidly Bored chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
Oh shiet.

That is all.

...

No wait it's not. Thank you very much~. I'm looking forward to your next installment, whenever that may be. :D
kyubi1254 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Love the stories!

Please update i would hate to see such skill-full and entertaining writing go uncompleted, I plead an update! for the sake of Dark! and for the amusement of those who will meet shad!
Steven Kodaly chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Yeouch; Vaati managed to stir up memories like that? If or when Link finds out, the world will be short one purple wizard.
mr.fatburger chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
this is a little off topic but, when i read the prequel to this story it made me ask myself some unconfortable questions about myself. it made realise(spelling) that i don't like just girls. yeah your story helped me step out of the closet i didn't even realize(spelling again, figured i would just try both and hope i got 1 was right) i was in.

anyway since this is supposed to be a review so while i like dark as much as the next guy ( i happen to think he's a real cool guy. he fights monsters and doesn't afraid of anything. sorry i just found out about that yesterday.) and feel sad about him being raped, i think you're starting to focus too much on him. he's starting to show the signs of a potential mary sue character. overall though the story is great. it's very well written and tells a great story. keep up the good work.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »