Reviews for Feel Good Hit of the Summer
buddy w chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
someone told me about the prequel to this, and I've somehow found my here.

I love this story so far, and please finish it like you said you would.

Dark is my favourite by far, but that dream was... horrifying. Still, i like his sense of humour.

Keep writing and please update soon!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
So yeah, I was rereading the prequel and lo and behold! I found this! I'm saying it's awesome, though the thought of Dark having a serious relationship is slightly weirding me out... And all I'm asking is that you continue, which it seems like you will.

So good job! -gives you thumbs up- Lovin' it!

Dark's dream? Really creepy. Really really creepy.
I.K. Holdrige chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
omg that was awful poor Dark I mean Poor Dark I'm gonna cry beacuse they make Dark dO that omg is horrible
AmberMoony chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
I'm glad you've come back to FF, and I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting with bated breath for you to finish this story! :D
Alice Weaver chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I agree with you. Midna is a bitch, and the game could have done without Illia.
SharkbaitSekki chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
I'M STILL FOLLOWING YOU! :O DON'T GIVE UP! YOU'RE AN AWESOME AUTHOR, YOU'RE GREAT! KEEP WRITING :D

And yeah, you're right XD This chapter made me sad . Especially the last part. That scared me _

Hmm... Yeah... Poor Dark... I never thought I'd read about him crying XD Even when it's not in a dream. Poor Darky X(

Oh well. I still hope you're continuing this, because it's an amazing story :D And I love reading it :) So hopefully, we'll see the next chapter soon :) And remember that a lot of people are sticking with you through this, so we're waiting here for ya :D Good luck with the rest!
Frank-O chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Sheesh, didn't mean to come across as quite that demanding or dismissive. But anyway, please write more of this.
jkjk chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Thanks for updating!:) The chapter was pretty sad though:(. Update soon
Frank-O chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Oh come on. Now you *must* start focusing on this story again. You can't just leave it at *this* for another 2 to 4 months! Maybe if you start drawing Zelda stuff again rather than that weird stuff you've been working on lately you can get your wind back.

Anyway, I wanna see more Mikau next time, along with what Malon and Evan have been up to.
The Idiotic Oracle chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
I'll hafta finish reading this later. D: I'm in a library with CHILDREN next to me.
Lizai chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
You were right. That was very depressing. :( As for sticking with you, hey, I like this story. I'm willing to wait for it. :)
slutty-iceberg chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
Oh my God, poor Dark T_T. I didn't think what happened to him would have been THAT bad :(. Thanks for sticking with this, keep it up ).
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
Well. That gave me even more of a reason to want to kill Ganon. Though I've no idea if the bastard is still alive.

-hugs Dark- poor poor poor poor Dark! Bad Ganon. bad bad bad bad Ganon!

Nice to know that you're alive. sad chapter to update with though.

Bucky.
AquaAdept chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
That's so sad...poor Dark T_T.

Well, hopefully that's a bad memory now, and nothing else...
Spiritual Stone chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Yes, this chapter really made me sad. I want to give Dak a hug.

And we shall stick with you 4 evuh!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »