Reviews for Feel Good Hit of the Summer
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Wow...that's some really nasty shit.
Azure Neko chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Ack, I could have done with out that little image. What was the point of that?
theMoirae3 chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
That was so sad! I hated Ganondorf before, but now he is on the top of my 'Most Hated' list. Poor Dark!
sonicandlink chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
... Damn 0_o
MendaciousMinx chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Holy bujeez. This chapter nearly had me in tears. Poor Dark...
Chaos Blademaster chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
It has been a long time, hasn't it? And, as you said, it does make me sad. You made Ganondorf quite a bit more creepy than I had once thought. Creepy, and very, very insane. This chapter absolutely MUST be categorized as "Most Creepy Chapter in a Non-Angst Story Ever."
Serethia chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Rape that is not quite rape.

Scary thought there O.O
LordBahamut'sgirl chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
I want more of this madness! Please? I love it to bits and I NEED more! Specially of Darky! More Darky please?
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
This fic is becoming remarkably Dark.

Well I wasn't expecting the drama with Asehi, and now there seems to be a new shadow around town-wearing purple jeans! XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
“Somebody gave him soda again." LOL! I love that line. I an just imagine Zelda's Crew doing damgaeg control whever Dark's gsts hyper.

The Ralph focus was goo too. Him and his two (different) loves
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Dark's Q and A witht he little kids was hilarious,e specially htre one about the hand job. That had me rolling around in hysterics. And from chap's end it seems as if they;re may be a plot point from it
Dybael chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
I will never understand how you're able to make a story so euphorically hysterical and utterly tragic at the same time. You're a master of emotions, it never turns into Mood Whiplash, which happens ridiculously easily when people fail at tragicomedy. It's casual teenage adorable and angst all together and it's perfect.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
The only coherent thought I have is 'hahaha! purple jeans...'

everything else is a mess of emotions ranging form 'grr' to 'ah' and back to 'OMG'...

yeah.

Go shark, go.
jkjk chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Yay! A new chapter! Keep up the good work!
Lizai chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
yaay, it's back! And well worth the wait. Like another reviewer said, I loved how clearly you conveyed all the emotions of the scene. I *never* expected Ashei to react like that. Also, it was really interesting to find out about the "dark side of Dark." Fun, playful, and open-minded, but also careless, thoughtless, and irresponsible.

Shad and Dark are a WONDERFUL couple. Keep it up!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »