Reviews for Shizuka na Sonata
kchopper1 chapter 15 . 8/16
And here I am imagining tobi wearing a combination of mask and school gym outfit, and kakuzu with his black eyes, this is so hilarious!
perv chapter 12 . 8/6
They're getting closer. Next step sex? Lol just kidding
TheFemaleGilgamesh chapter 6 . 6/20
I Like this story but i would prefere it to be more fast paced. 6 chapter's and no sasunaru. That's a tad to slow for my liking.
deadchris chapter 26 . 5/23
I seriously love this story and hope you continue it soon, it's very touching and i don't think I've ever been so touched by a fanfic before. I applaud you for being brave enough to write on such a sensitive subject.
Please update soon, I'm going to cry if you don't. This is the most amazing story that I have ever read.
May chapter 24 . 3/8
ok no thanks
Unknown Person chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
gorillazspaz chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
This was a beautiful story. I'm very glad I read it, but I have to say that I literally cried when I saw that it wasn't finished and hadn't been updated since 2012. I will definitely be bookmarking and following this story, I will watch it and hope that someday it gets finished!
I would also like to comment that your dialogue is excellent. I personally, suck at writing dialogue, so I was impressed and very jealous of yours.
Sending motivating vibes your way!
gorillazspaz chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Fuckity NOPE.
softfists chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
I haven't read this in years. I actually haven't followed Naruto in years either. But, I heard from a lot of people that the series is supposed to end tomorrow. Or a couple days from now. Whatever. I read the most recent chapter and it was... Well. Anyway, I stumbled back over to ffdn and stumbled back here somehow. Gosh, nostalgia. I see it isn't finished. I thought maybe in honor of the series ending you might get around to finally finishing it. I remember reading this all the way back in 2009 and I always admired your writing. I've moved on from this fandom and even using ffdn but there are some stories you never forget, even reading them at such a young age. This was one of them. I hope you're doing well and that you someday come to finish this story.
psycho-uchiha chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I never noticed this earlier... but mayonnaise on pizza is nasty D:
Gewlface chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story. This had me in tears more times then I'm proud to admit. Recently, I've been thinking about quitting piano because of bullying and a totally low ego, but this inspired me to suck it up and continue with my dream. I know that others have it way worse and if Naruto can pull through in this story, then so can I! Dattebayo!
Naruto7771 chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
Is this the last chapter or is there more? It's soo good! I just feel like you left off with out fully finishing it for some reason...
Maria chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
I just want to say that this story inspired me to take up music again. I relished every single moment of the story, it was quite simply beautiful to read. After reading this story I started playing ky saxophone again for the first time in three years. Thank you for reminding me of the beauty of music.
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
Read some of the reviews and a lot of people need to take it down a notch...anyways amazing story! I love fanfictions that could make it as a book in their own right and this is one of them. A lot of people jumped to conclusions with the whole rape situation and I'll admit I was starting to think that too with the whole vague back story but once it was cleared up it was easy to see Naruto was just roughed up one too many times. Speaking of Naruto his characterization was spot on and everyone was so painfully human. If this is where you chose to unofficially end the story I would be happy like this. I'm also really glad how tactful, tasteful, and realistic you were with this subject of handicaps and the bulling because a lot of writers on this site write about sensitive subjects carelessly and without any form of research on the issue to write respectfully about the situation a person reading could have experienced. You have my respect and I would love to see you write more stories.
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »