Reviews for Shizuka na Sonata
Dear Paradoxical Paradigm,
I can't express- or at least i can't describe with any words i know- how beautiful this story is. In every word, i feel so much. In every sentence, there is a world. This thing you've created puts me at peace in a way that's very rare for me. It's as if you've twisted pure emotions into words that are so tangible, it's as if i'm living it. Thank you sooo much. I very much hope you decide to continue with this story.
With Love,
Cri
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 7/23
Please update soon :( ! I miss you and your story :D !
Melissa palacios chapter 26 . 5/29
I love your story, you are the best. Thanks for your time writing this beautiful fanfiction. It was perfect.
Halloween terror chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I could tell he was dead by reading the description... Well... I think that's it at least...
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
Hey! So I usually don't read things that are unfinished but I somehow missed that this didn't have a "complete" and read it anyways. I'm SUPER glad I did! This was sooooo amazing and I really hope you get those last two chapters you talked about out! Heck, I'd even be satisfied with just a summary if that's all you have time for. I know life can get crazy :\

Anyways, this was such a wonderful read and I hope all is well.

All the best,
Ryu
hanatamaringo chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
please update soon, I really enjoy this storyline. its unique, fresh n I love how its about music
shirokonyan chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
And here I am imagining tobi wearing a combination of mask and school gym outfit, and kakuzu with his black eyes, this is so hilarious!
perv chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
They're getting closer. Next step sex? Lol just kidding
TornUpBird chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
I Like this story but i would prefere it to be more fast paced. 6 chapter's and no sasunaru. That's a tad to slow for my liking.
deadchris chapter 26 . 5/23/2015
I seriously love this story and hope you continue it soon, it's very touching and i don't think I've ever been so touched by a fanfic before. I applaud you for being brave enough to write on such a sensitive subject.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Please update soon, I'm going to cry if you don't. This is the most amazing story that I have ever read.
May chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
ok no thanks
Unknown Person chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
gorillazspaz chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
This was a beautiful story. I'm very glad I read it, but I have to say that I literally cried when I saw that it wasn't finished and hadn't been updated since 2012. I will definitely be bookmarking and following this story, I will watch it and hope that someday it gets finished!
I would also like to comment that your dialogue is excellent. I personally, suck at writing dialogue, so I was impressed and very jealous of yours.
Sending motivating vibes your way!
gorillazspaz chapter 15 . 11/24/2014