Reviews for Shizuka na Sonata
Hiya writer, I realized after reading so many fanfic that everyone have their own style. As for yours, it's like kinda communicating with me like my best friend. It's feel so comfortable to read, I don't know what to describe it other than that, even when you express their inner conflict it's like I'm reading myself...And aside from having a not talking Naruto (which actually literally made me sad...A quiet Naruto is just wrong) i love everything you've wrote in this one...No doubts one of the best Naruto fanfic I've read and maybe ever been written...I just wish you ask some one to make a doujinshi out of it...Is that possible? I'm sure lots of your fan can draw...Plllllleeeeeaaaaasssssee...
ahans1b chapter 26 . 2/23
I really hope you finish this story some day. Very well written and different from other narusasuk stories out there. I love sasuke in this! Shikamaru is one character that I thought was occ but the rest were good. Tye slow build on the romance is great! I hope they get together soon. Great story!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/15/2016
Dear Paradoxical Paradigm,
I can't express- or at least i can't describe with any words i know- how beautiful this story is. In every word, i feel so much. In every sentence, there is a world. This thing you've created puts me at peace in a way that's very rare for me. It's as if you've twisted pure emotions into words that are so tangible, it's as if i'm living it. Thank you sooo much. I very much hope you decide to continue with this story.
With Love,
Cri
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Please update soon :( ! I miss you and your story :D !
Melissa palacios chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
I love your story, you are the best. Thanks for your time writing this beautiful fanfiction. It was perfect.
Halloween terror chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I could tell he was dead by reading the description... Well... I think that's it at least...
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
Hey! So I usually don't read things that are unfinished but I somehow missed that this didn't have a "complete" and read it anyways. I'm SUPER glad I did! This was sooooo amazing and I really hope you get those last two chapters you talked about out! Heck, I'd even be satisfied with just a summary if that's all you have time for. I know life can get crazy :\

Anyways, this was such a wonderful read and I hope all is well.

All the best,
Ryu
hanatamaringo chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
please update soon, I really enjoy this storyline. its unique, fresh n I love how its about music
shirokonyan chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
And here I am imagining tobi wearing a combination of mask and school gym outfit, and kakuzu with his black eyes, this is so hilarious!
perv chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
They're getting closer. Next step sex? Lol just kidding
TornUpBird chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
I Like this story but i would prefere it to be more fast paced. 6 chapter's and no sasunaru. That's a tad to slow for my liking.
deadchris chapter 26 . 5/23/2015
I seriously love this story and hope you continue it soon, it's very touching and i don't think I've ever been so touched by a fanfic before. I applaud you for being brave enough to write on such a sensitive subject.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Please update soon, I'm going to cry if you don't. This is the most amazing story that I have ever read.
May chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
ok no thanks
Unknown Person chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »