Reviews for SNAPSHOTS
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
so sad. i still like it though and um i kinda don't remember what happened to the replika after he attacked zexion so um what did happen? did he fade or just drop out of the picture.

really cute though. oh and if ya wouldn't mind i've got a poll goin and all so would ya mind voting?
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Gorgeously heartbreaking.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I do like that quite a bit. There are actually these types of liars that eventually come to fool themselves. It's some psychological thing, I think. Like a compulsive liar, or something. I just wanted to say that, it's not the only thing I got out of this. This story was very lovely.
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh, happy belated birthday! Anywho, this made me rather sad. I never read a Namine/Repliku fic before, but I've always liked the pairing. It's short and sweet, and I think it really fits with the story of Chain of Memories. If that make any sense. O.o'
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
:'C So tragic. Anything with Repliku or Naminé is just sad, to me at least.

They are my absolute favorite CoM pairing, but not a lot is written about them. This is touching.
Punkie-Spunk chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
TT w TT So sweet.

Tally, thou must-eth write more. :D
Static Lull chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I really enjoyed it, and yes, it does have the air of a fairytale. Your writing style is really something, simple and poetic.

Oh, and happy belated birthday. :D