Reviews for Seasons Of Love
Edward's spouse chapter 34 . 1/7/2011
excellent story. it was great. ty.
mariehs chapter 34 . 9/28/2009
Ooh, i liked this story! Humor and drama and love. Does it get better? Well, there were times before James got caught that I was getting totally tired of him, but anyways, I survived! Such a sweet ending! :)
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
The name Victoria means victories my name means DARK ONE and my middle name is Vittoria with is the same as Victoria so my name means VICTORIES DARK ONE...scary thought...Angela means heavnly messanger...ironic...
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
I'll beta for ya.
Browneyes1520 chapter 34 . 5/20/2009
very interesting story.
xXBlack-Spiky-Haired-PixieXx chapter 34 . 2/27/2009
Things you story has made me do:

-Laugh

-Cry

-Choke on my pizza

-Yell at my little brother (he decided to turn off the broadband box and it disconnected me from the internet in the middle of the scene where James and Victoria come back)

-Throw a notebook

-Yell at inanimate objects(My computer LOL)

But other than that it was a great story!
kim-ah chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
i thought in the previous chappy B&E already met, cuz it said "last time i saw him" then why are they introducing themselves now? alice could have said ' you remember bella right?"

i just got confused
colourguardqueen chapter 34 . 12/26/2008
great story.
randie chapter 34 . 12/24/2008
i'm guessing you like evanescence? anywho very good story a bit sad but great finish
miranda chapter 34 . 12/19/2008
oh my gosh that was awesome i could have cried keep on writing your really good
pirogirl chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
this isn't fair. I was crying when I read this. Emily and Alice? You are the essence of cruel. Do I dare read the next chapter? god, i'm suposed to go to sleep now, but this story has me scared. Dame it.
swallowingacloud chapter 34 . 10/22/2008
om my edward i'm almost crying too :'(

i loved the ending, it was so sweet

this story rocked my stripy pink socks XD
perry chapter 17 . 10/8/2008
i luv u i luv u i luv u i luv u i luv u oh and did i mention that I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME!
perry chapter 15 . 10/8/2008
ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME! ARE YOU RETARDED YOU JUST FUCKING KILLED BELLA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I DONT KNOW IF I'LL EVEN BOTHER READING THE REST OF THE STORY BECAUSE IT WILL JUST BE CRAP UNLESS BELLA LIVES! HOW COULD YOU WRITE A STORY LIKE THIS ITS SO HORRIIFIC AND SCARY AND GRUSOME BUT GOOD AT THE SAME TIME UP UNTIL THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF CHAPTER 14! how could you?

i hope bella comes alive

sorry if this review was mean or rude.. sory
perry chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
omg! this story is so scary! but good i was crying all through the past 2 chapters with alice and rose u r such a good writer! please dont let rose or alice or bella die