Reviews for Jumping At Shadows
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hahaha cute and hilarious! XD
noctuas chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
"She was upset and scared and vulnerable… but she was in safe hands. Even if they were Snape's and probably covered in frog juice." / I really like this line.

"(..) that Minerva had to wonder what Harry has said to him before he'd been put to bed." I wonder that too.. ;-)
calicogoat chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
How have I not reviewed this yet? I love this story! Hah, Harry is very, very nosy... I think you wrote Snape & McGonagall well together - even at their sweetest, they're still snarky and argumentative, just as they should be.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Love it!
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I adored this story.

"She was upset and scared and vulnerable… but she was in safe hands. Even if they were Snape’s and probably covered in frog juice."

I loved the part above. Wonderful story, you write very well.

Merciful Heavens
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
How very useful for Harry that there happens to be a Weasley-like clock in the hospital wing! I am surprised that the twins haven’t stolen it already – that in combination with the Marauder’s Map, my, what a powerful device…

My favorite sentence: “… but she was in safe hands. Even if they were Snape’s and probably covered in frog juice.”

You have a few typos at the end, nothing too bad, and altogether it’s a fun story to read. Why did Dumbledore interrupt them, though, instead of just sending Harry away? But his short talk with McGongall was nice, too.
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 2/9/2008