Reviews for Kiss Me
memckendry chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
OMG - write more please!
WildAndFreeHearts chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I really love this story... but I see some flaws. (Sorry!D:) Firstly, Drizzt does not like furs, it states so many times in the books. And then there is the problem of Drizzt being sleepy. Drows and Elves do not sleep.

Other than that, I have to tell you that I am head over heels in love with this fanfiction, and am adding it to my favorites. :)
Netherguard chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
In a word, hawt. *w* The only problem I have is where it gets to the actual penetration part. Up til then I was all like :D. I read that and went, ":D ... ._. ... D: WHERE'S TEH DETAILZ?"

Other than that, wonderful work. w Please do more.
BiancaNegra chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG! I loved it! Your writing style is a perfect mirror of R.A Salvatore. I love the two characters and thought that you did a marvelous job with the two; master and trainee. LOL

So please do write more, I would happily read it all.

Woot for DrizztxWulfar!
freak-joy-spastic chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Damn! that was definitly hot as hell. I appload you more so. i only wish Drizzt didn't seem so out of character. tee hee But much anime love anyway bye bye
freak-joy-spastic chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Yeoow! Take it off! But really I got to ask,(retorical question)who the hell would Drizzt have slept with before now?(shakes head) Oh, Drizzt I appologize for us fangirls perverting you. (Sigh)... (bursts out laughing) Just you keep up the Barbarian Drow love.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh! I love how you depicted Wulfgars first kiss, clumsy just like it should be. Sque!
Pocket Nerd chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Does a happy dance for smut. Thanks for the wonderful fic and I will look forward to further contributions to this sight from you in the future.
Envious Lacerations chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Woot! That was smexy and sweet.
The Unchained Muse chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
OMG, I never thought I would find a Drizzt/Wufgar story. This one is so special and beautiful! It is well-written, very hot, sweet and just has the right amount of sex and love to be perfect! I love it, and I'm glad you'll be writing this pairing again!

It has occurred to me several times to write these two, but I never got around to it. I'm very happy to find your page! :)

Much love!

Sarah Levin
Terra Khushrenada chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
From Roomie of person who goes unnamed...

you

are

on

...crack.

And giggle, that word and chuckel... its use, too much...

you... -.-

(As her roomie remains crumpled in tears on the other side of the room as she was found from the pain and suffering she has been enduring for the last few hours since she found this fic while Terra was out...)

::Looks back around:: Hence why I had to do something to help her...

WHY is Drizzt suddenly a simpering but well-experienced shemale? Who's balls have scrunched so far up his...do I need to continue?

I half expect him to pull off a mask and reveal that he is Cattie-brie or perhaps even Jarlaxle, like "ha ha ha... suckers. can't wait till Drizzt gets back to find this mess..."
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Ah, you're evil! I don't know why I liked this, but I did. The pairing is so bizarre, but somehow compelling in this sweet little PWP format. I think it's the mental picture/contrast-the huge, enormous barbarian and the small, slim elf. It makes far too beautiful a dichotomy.

Your Drizzt was more, er, experienced than canon would suggest, and in fact as I was reading this I was picturing the original Icewind Dale Trilogy Drizzt-the elf who was supposed to be calm and wise and several centuries old. I think this story makes a perfect little addendum to that "mentor" Drizzt that existed in The Crystal Shard.

All in all, a great little PWP!
PhantomBoo chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
*stay tuned* D
PhantomBoo chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
...that's called cruelty ending a chapter like that XD
PhantomBoo chapter 1 . 2/9/2008