Reviews for The Pen Test
Cynder713 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Haha that's a brilliant test! And of course it would work on Jack!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is adorable - it's like being back in the fourth grade, and wondering if that special someone you like likes you back enough to share his dessert with you - I just love this - and who knew Owen could actually give - no, I'm sorry, WOULD actually give Ianto good, useful advice! Nice going, Owen! Yeah, Ianto!
mrs.tamwood chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
haha ace i luv this story is the pen test actually somthing that works or somthing u made up? x
UKdramafan chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Sweet, and great writing. Hope to read some more of your work.
Audrey chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I really liked your short story. It was very well put together and [in my opinion] I can actually imagine Ianto doing that. I really like how you had Ianto ask Owen and his response. I can also see Owen saying and doing what he did, Owen was completely in character. The only thing I would want for this story is for it to be longer, I want to hear more!
Abi chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
lmao :D I absolutely love it!
Lil Ray Of GloomShine chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is so funny and also very clever.
captainme chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
haha cute... might have to try that test out sometime. ;)
jackandiantoisforever chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I really enjoyed this story! It was really well written and I laughed so much. Thanks for this beautiful story!
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Cute story; Ianto reminds me of a little school girl for some reason, and Owen's reaction at the end was priceless. Somehow I have the feeling that Jack knew about the pen test, but I may be completely out there.

"When in extreme- that is EXTREME- doubt, ask Owen"- gotta love that line.
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 5/23/2008

Poor, clueless Owen. Poor, clueless Ianto going to Owen for advice.

So adorable _
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
i love this one so much. so very sweet
sci.girl382 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very good story, but I am a little puzzled about how someone picking the plain biro means they like you?

Ah well, its obvious I've never noticed when a guy liked me(hmm, did they ever use the pen test?)..
butterfly.cell chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Great work! Very cool ]
StarlightFilly chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is really good. I hope that you are gonna continue it!