Reviews for We Belong IV: Growing Forward
purplechic13 chapter 43 . 6/1
Wow. Never have I been so moved by a fanfiction. Please believe me to be utterly serious when I say that these books deserve to be published. I would definitely by them if they were. You are an amazing storyteller and I am completely flabbergasted to have found such a magnificently written story on a fanfiction site! As you haven't posted anything in a while I don't know if you are still active on this sight and if you will see this review, but if you do I have a question: Have you written anything original? Published anything original? Because I would love to read it!
TheWierdestSister chapter 43 . 3/21
I really loved this story. I read all four parts in 72 hours.
monami27 chapter 42 . 3/8
I just had a marathon re-read of this series. I still LOVE IT just as much as the first time I read it. This continues to be at the top of my all time favorite fanfiction stories. Thanks again for sharing it with us!
insolitasum chapter 43 . 1/15
Wow! Wow! There really isn't that much more to say. I'd honestly have payed to read those stories and to know how it continues, because you're bloody brilliant! You have so accurately hit the tone of the HP-universe and stayed true to it and still gave it your own spin.
I can't praise you enough for what you did here. And I'm a bit speechless.
I just hope that you never abandoned writing. You clearly have a great talent there!
Just one storyline you abandoned a bit that I'm still curious about: what happened to Harry Dursley? Just wondering. :)

So yeah, wicked job. ;)
KMH1 chapter 43 . 9/18/2014
I just re-read this series again and I must say, you know boys quite well. :) I laugh at their antics here and at home as a mom of three of them- with my one girl thrown in to be tormented (and loved) by them. Thanks for writing this and I hope that someday you are able to write again. Your stories are humorous, well thought out, and very well written. I just have to find time late at night when kiddos are asleep to read them. ;)
Thanks for sharing your talent!
Rose chapter 43 . 7/30/2014
Fantastic job on this series! I have wasted a solid week reading every installment, but I have no regrets. :)
mountainelements chapter 43 . 5/5/2014
This is a really interesting series. It felt like George was a bit of a Gary Stu, but I love your OCs, especially CJ.
PuckForPresident chapter 43 . 1/29/2014
I just finished the We Belong series in under 48 hours because it was that awesome. Seriously, it's just beautiful and exciting and I couldn't stop reading. I've never ever seen something like this before and I loved it. Great job!
VickiTurner chapter 43 . 12/27/2013
I came back to read this story again and I was so impressed! I only remembered CJ's vow, and I had completely forgot how many awesome stories lines you created. Of course I remembered Teddy's illness and Percy's undercover work, but I thought those were from separate stories; I was extremely excited to realize it was all from one amazing piece of work! Great job!
Laverock chapter 43 . 11/16/2013
Your characters are imperfect. They make mistakes. They suffer for it. They learn from their mistakes. Well done.
stacyo72 chapter 43 . 10/29/2013
I loved this series! Truly wonderful. Thank you
ScM15 chapter 43 . 10/21/2013
Huzzah! Amazing job, well plotted and well written in general. I always like it when a story wraps up nicely, though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more in this universe either, if you ever decide to come back to it. For now I guess I'll have to move on to your Criminal Minds story, though I haven't read many of those. Regardless, be sure to keep writing, and let us know if you wind up published somewhere!
ScM15 chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
Aww, yay for the baby names, and everything really. I'm loving this one as much as the others; haven't reviewed much because it's tough to stop reading! I hope Percy and CJ manage to thwart the evil plans, and you're doing a great job with all these characters. I quite like Freddo now he's had a chance to express himself a bit, and I'd even like to see more of Bianca whom we've hardly met. Anyhow, I guess I'll keep reading and see what happens!
Vicki Turner chapter 43 . 10/8/2013
This was an amazing series. I know what ever review I leave won't do it justice, but I felt like I should leave something!

You are a master of plot. I think that's the most noticeable strength of your series. There was always a reason to keep reading and moving forward. You also knew the secret of strong plot wasn't just high external stakes, but high emotional stakes. Everything that happened was important because it was important to the characters-how they understood themselves and their relationships. I'm also amazed at your plot pacing. It's crazy how you you managed to have this huge, four series arch, play out in a wonderful slow pace while having numerous shorter incidents that were just as involving and captivating.

I also applaud you on your writing style, which by the way, improved from each story - a wonderful gift to not plateau as a writer! Your writing never drew attention to itself with overly flowery language or too intricate forms. Instead, the actual words faded into the background and allowed that wonderful plot and characters to shine through. It's quite difficult to strike that balance of powerful story and unobtrusive style and a testament to your talent as poor writing draws as much attention to itself as purposefully crafted word artistry. This is why writing good Young Adult fiction is so hard-because it avoids the stylization of traditional literary fiction. And the We Belong series is gorgeous Young Adult fiction, befitting the novels that inspired it.
skygrl15 chapter 43 . 9/10/2013
I love happy endings 3 well done!