Reviews for We Belong IV: Growing Forward
Books85 chapter 17 . 11/3/2017
Oh my... "The Brady Bunch" theme song? I suppose that might have been what was playing when Rachel Ray was not in the year that George and Alf were in Salem. Normally that would have been the sort of error that makes me cringe while reading fanfiction. However you made the "wizard learning American mundane pop culture well enough to make up a parody on the fly" scenario actually work. Congratulations!

And thank you for an amusing read.
SarahTheEpic chapter 43 . 9/2/2017
Hi, dont know if you read your reviews, but I'd like to thank you very much the amazing series that you've put out, it's been such an amazing story and I'm so sad that it's come to an end but you've wrapped it up perfectly. thank you so much for putting out this story. best of luck in the rest of your writing endeavours
Hobbes chapter 43 . 8/28/2017
I'm back, it's been my yearly-ish read-through. I love this series so much.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 43 . 6/5/2017
I have read all of the "We Belong" stories now and i loved them. Didn't have time to comment on them individually because I was too busy reading. Hardly slept the whole three day weekend just couldn't stop reading. I'm lucky I can do that. I totally enjoyed the stories they all fit together so well. Thanks so much author. Don't stop writing. Please carry on bringing happiness to all of us who have got nothing better to than just read. All the best for you future writing.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 43 . 4/3/2017
I'm not sure if you still get these reviews but after reading all four stories I must say I throughly enjoyed them all! I loved the OCs you created, especially Alf and CJ. I had a hard time picturing Amos being evil at first but you certainly convinced me as the story progressed. I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'm glad everyone got what they deserved...especially Lucius floating dead in a river somewhere! I know these were written over 10 years ago but I would love to know if you went on to write anything original that was published anywhere? I would love to read more from you and hope this review finds you somehow. One of the best fanfiction novels I've ever read!
Kali-blue chapter 26 . 2/14/2017
winterzstorm chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
I loved this series
Prince Pondincherry chapter 38 . 5/17/2016
So yeah, turns out he did miss the obvious loophole of writing things down. Oops. I don't want to blame him, what with all the stress, but really, how long did he spend thinking about this?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 37 . 5/17/2016
FIVE HUNDRED POINTS? Don't you think that's a little excessive? When Harry Potter only got 60 points for DEFEATING VOLDEMORT?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 35 . 5/17/2016
What the heck is Kingsley up to?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 33 . 5/17/2016
Wow, Kingsley's really seeming more and more evil (or EXTREMELY misguided).
Prince Pondincherry chapter 32 . 5/17/2016
I think Uncle Ron would understand alright, but it doesn't seem like Alf and Ron have ever been extremely close.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 29 . 5/17/2016
If Alf expects people to be able to read his diary, why hasn't he tried writing a letter about his problems yet?
Woo, go Draco!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
I might have mentioned this in a different comment, but yours is the best explanation I've seen for the twins being split up in the Battle.
It really is too bad that CJ only did the Vow after a ton of torture, because it really seems that the only way he's gonna get out of it is by finding some loophole in the wording, but since he doesn't actually KNOW the wording...
Prince Pondincherry chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
Dang, I was expecting something to happen to Percy. For entirely meta reasons, of course.