Reviews for We Belong IV: Growing Forward
Prince Pondincherry chapter 38 . 5/17
So yeah, turns out he did miss the obvious loophole of writing things down. Oops. I don't want to blame him, what with all the stress, but really, how long did he spend thinking about this?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 37 . 5/17
FIVE HUNDRED POINTS? Don't you think that's a little excessive? When Harry Potter only got 60 points for DEFEATING VOLDEMORT?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 35 . 5/17
What the heck is Kingsley up to?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 33 . 5/17
Wow, Kingsley's really seeming more and more evil (or EXTREMELY misguided).
Prince Pondincherry chapter 32 . 5/17
I think Uncle Ron would understand alright, but it doesn't seem like Alf and Ron have ever been extremely close.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 29 . 5/17
If Alf expects people to be able to read his diary, why hasn't he tried writing a letter about his problems yet?
Woo, go Draco!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 28 . 5/17
I might have mentioned this in a different comment, but yours is the best explanation I've seen for the twins being split up in the Battle.
It really is too bad that CJ only did the Vow after a ton of torture, because it really seems that the only way he's gonna get out of it is by finding some loophole in the wording, but since he doesn't actually KNOW the wording...
Prince Pondincherry chapter 27 . 5/17
Dang, I was expecting something to happen to Percy. For entirely meta reasons, of course.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 26 . 5/17
Ooh, Roxanne. Did this come out after Rowling's updated family tree, by any chance? (Don't answer that, I'm just too lazy to look.)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 5/17
I hope the kids tell Victoire and Bill that Teddy was shunning her specifically because she knows him so well and he was scared.
Dang! Harry was too late!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 5/17
And Alf was so worried about his reaction to the baby, but here he's already taking care of him. How could George possibly love him less?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 5/17
I hope that if Teddy does become a full werewolf at some point, he does it somewhere safe.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/17
That punishment for Teddy seemed overly harsh.
Kingsley is a better man than Fusge: at least he's acting. He's just not as good a man as most versions of Kingsley in fanfic.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/17
Oh come on, Teddy, stop being so much like your father and trust your family, dang it!
Kelsey441 chapter 43 . 5/3
That was AMAZING. All 4 stories. It's such a testament to you that you created non-cannon characters and made me fall absolutely in lover with them. I can no longer accept cannon for this family. In my mind, George will always be married to Michelle and he will have 5 children. Oh, there was so much LOVE in this story. I could almost TOUCH it. I love stories where a non-relative becomes family. It's such a special kind of love. You captured such amazing relationships between the Weasleys and everyone got attention. The little moments were what really gave quality to this storylike Ginny and Bill and the soapy water. I love this so much. I would happily read the continuation of this story FOREVER.