Reviews for Never Shall The Sun The Morrow See
fullmetalfanatic chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
please please, please update soon. i am no elf, ( no matter how much i wish i were,) so i don't have eternity to wait. :) great story, but i can't believe the elves missed that legolas was still bleeding.
Ohtar Vicky chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Amazing story! So original!

Really enjoying it! :D Can't wait for the next update!
Eleven They Say chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
Wow this story totally has me in it's clutches. I can't wait until you update it!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Waai - Omg who is it...Nyaah I love this so much Sorry about my crappy reviews XD
lady angst chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
I think this is a really interesting plotline, and I look forward to seeing where you take it!
SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Poor Thranduil, though i'm glad that Estel asked about him.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic, and update when you can, RL moving so fast for me.

*Hugs and Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Aww T_T It's so...sweet...And...I like angst XD
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
I think this fic is well written and it makes me feel sad for Thranduil, and that is an accomplishment. I look forward to the next chapter.
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Aw... I wonder of how the next chapter would effect Estel. *smirk*

Eagerly looking forward the next chapter... angst, give me angst - your story added to my C2 archive.

Thank you for writing, and keep writing and update asap!

*Hugs and Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh... you are bad as me... but why have you had to kill him in the first chapter? *blink* *blink*

Great chapter as the angst inside.

Looking toward the next chapter, which should be right away.

Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
I love it _ Moreplease? T_T
eiluj chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Legolas dead? Oh dear! Yet I note that you say "*possibly* character death," so I will continue to hope.

Psst - you forgot to add the A/N crediting the authors of those poems.
Lasen chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Nice work.

There were quite a few grammar errors, mainly with the dialogue and commas plus a verb tense or two. Do you have a beta? If not, you may want to look in to getting one. I don't mean this as criticism and I hope you don't take it as such, you are quite a good writer and it's a shame and a distraction that there are mistakes.

I look forward to reading more of this.

-Lasen
Triky chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is well written and your poetry is soulful and skillfully rendered!

Nice work!