Reviews for What Makes You Think I Love You?
I apologize, I owe you many reviews, but find myself going eagerly from story to story, forgetting to let you know how much I'm loving them. Love this story, you do wonderfully at keeping the boys true to the way I see them. And know for every comment I remember to leave you, there are a lot of stories I loved and didn't comment on.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow... I would probably go crazy if I was in Sam and Dean's situation...

But this is Great !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Yikes!

Hallucinations of someone rescuing you, and then not ... and then going home and hanging your own loved one. Sam was almost broken, not believing it was Dean ... that was heartbreaking!

So VERY glad Dean was able to save him, even when Dean didn't somehow believe it was Sam.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
OHGOSH THiS WAS PERFECTiON

P ER F N
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh man. This one was really powerful, going back and forth between Dean finding "Sam" and Sam being found by "Dean". The juxtaposition really made the story as intense as you were going for. Bravo.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Damn Good story.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Really amazig fic. How cruel, Sam having hallucinations of Dean saving him and vice versa, only to have it ripped from them as reality hit. Could so imagine them sitting there holding each other when it finally became a reality, needing to know that this time it was for real.
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
WOW! This fic is fantastic! Really haunting eery ending... Blew my mind thinking about that, just, WOW. :O
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow.. how did I miss this one! (here via a recent spn_littlebro rec).

That hit ALL my Sam in peril, awesome big!bro and h/c kinks. I love the twist of the constant hallucinations and the way you wove the 2 stories together.

Fantastic.

xx
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Really clever how you fused both Boy's experiences together.

Dean will never give up on his Sam. I love that.

When I read your stories...I get locked into another world and it is so cool!

Thank you for all you gift us with.

Merry Christams!

Karen
Hunnique chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow. I read this thing on the edge of my seat and forget to breathe. Nice work, Hanna.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
What a cruel ghost xDD

I liked the fic

Kisses and see ya next

Rosetta
phebes0808 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was AWESOME!
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
AHH, so good! The brothers' responses were perfect, drawing into themselves as time went on. Brilliant idea, continually seeing the person you love begging for help, then disappearing the moment you let yourself believe they're real.
crazytook chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh very nice. What a frustrating premise for the boys! I really enjoyed reading this, the h/c interactions were wonderful.

Kudos!