Reviews for A Bird in the Head
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Sam nodded listlessly, avoiding the window. He saw Dean turn to look behind him in puzzlement, but from the lack of reaction, Sam guessed he didn't see any birds there. Terrific. What part of his psyche did carrot-colored carnivorous birds of doom come from? - This had me laughing aloud. Goodness, this one was hilarious, despite the creepiness of birds more ominous than Hitchcock's. I like how different it was from the companion piece. Great that you can come up with such different stories from the same exact premise.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great story. I wonder what kind of birds they where? And it is kindof funny that Dean saw them at the last min.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Had to laugh that Sam wasn't hallucinating but how come Dean didn't see tweety's demonic cousins until there were six of them outside the motel room. Just hope that them booking straight away and not salting and burning the feathered bodies doesn't come back to haunt them! And awesome dose of sick and feverish Sam and Dean doing what he does best!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was hilarious! Especially the ending - loved it!

Favourite. Line. Ever.

"I had a fever. It was an orange bird with teeth. And you never saw it."

ROFL. Just one question - how come Dean couldn't see or hear them until the last minute?
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I read this awhile ago and didn't review... what's wrong with me? Lol - I loved this. I think the best part was when Dean saw the birds and Sam's relief that he wasn't delusional. And of course the protective!Dean :D Loved it!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh...my...gosh...

Orange demon birds.

That's just priceless.

I loved it.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Poor Sam! My goodness! Tweety's demonic cousins. Classic!

Dean's such a good big brother! He's just awesome.

Great fic!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Pink elephants? LOL! And, "Tweety’s demonic cousins?" I love it!
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh, the last lines! Those nearly killed me! Pink elephants and "Tweety's demonic cousins"! That's never gonna stop being funny...
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Cute. I laughed.

Favorite line:

“Tweety’s demonic cousins? Oh, yeah.”
NC Girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Another unique story, wonderfully told with just the right amount of horror and a perfect dose of touching brotherly moments. I enjoyed every word. :)
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Highly amusing!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Haha!

Loved it. Very amusing, and as usual, highly heart warming.

Kind regards,