Reviews for Cages of the Mind
Sidhe13 chapter 1 . 8/24
Man I'm enjoying these!
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Fantastic. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star is going to be running through my head all night long! You did a great job with Dean's reactions to being trapped in the wardrobe. It was very realistic! Kudos to Sam for keeping a clear head and working through the problem in a logical way even while his brother was falling apart.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Coming back to read this one for what must be the ninth time. It's still so great no matter how many times i read it and it's just as good as the first time, even though the turns of phrase and dialogue and lines of narration are familiar enough that I can remember exactly how the sentence ends. It's so good, thank you!
ngregory763 chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Oh wow. This was phenomenal. So glad I'm trolling thru your work cuz you're simply awesome with these boys!
alberte140101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
This was fantastic and I loved the ending so much :3 It was so heartwarming.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
You do Wee!Chester stories well, even when they're peripheral. Thanks for this. :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Yeah, I always want and need to know the reason behind the Winchester brothers' phobia...

It was Great and almost Heart Breaking with some Heart warming from Sam's worries for Dean...!

Awesome !

Sam tried to reassured Dean was Great !
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Funny and cute at the ending, but full of feels and angst through-out-you pull me right into the story! I love it. :)
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. :) Write more please! You wrote both of them so beautifully, I can't even tell you how much I loved this fic. Could you please write a longer one for these two? :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I like how this story developed from a normal hunt to something more complicated (because when does anything ever go right for these guys?). And that you were able to keep ramping up Dean's terror as the chapter progressed. I kept thinking that you'd gotten as much as he could handle and that what he said couldn't sound any more panicked but then it did. At least he got out and Sam got a story out of it.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great story. Poor Dean. I believe he was more worried about his brothor falling into that basement then anything elas. That kind of fear could have that reaction too. Please keep up the great work.
Aesop's Julie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is absolutely wonderful. Believable, grounded, genuine, true to the characters. And it made me smile too. It takes a really good, well-written fic to check all of those boxes. Well done! :)

~Julie
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Loved it!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awesome little story of the brothers. Really enjoyed it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved this, and also loved the back story to Dean's claustrophobia, figures it would have something to do with not being able to protect Sammy. You got Dean's desperation spot on and also Sam's determination to free his big brother. Perfect banter at the end and awesome brotherliness throughout.