Reviews for In the minds eye
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
that was good keep it up
Shadowhunter Joanne chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That...was...a...little...too...graphic.

But, in other words, a very well done job/erm...story!

It was great!

And yes, they are (thankfully) NOT brother and sister, as Clare shows in City of Glass...

Can't WAIT till City of Fallen Angels comes out this year!
borderlinelime chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
omg...Jace and clare...tiny bit too graphic for the book, but as your fanfic, totally good
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
this. is. AWESOME.! do a sequel or something! or update!
roselynne32 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
amazing! Beautifully written. Please, please, please write more!
CV chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Woo, too graphic for me!
Cassy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I actually just started reading this not too long ago and finished the book in two days [I'm a pretty slow reader too]. I thought it was sweet to have a little romance between Clary and Jace. But when I found out they were brother and sister, I felt kinda sick. I felt kinda sorry for Clary too.

This was GREAT and I loved it. x)
Kittysayhi chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Nice. I always Clary and Jace belonged together and am convinced they are not related. I'm sure in City of Glass it will reveal that they're not brother and sister but if they are they should hook up anyway as sick as that sounds. Anyway good story, loved it.
Angie chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Fantastic! you must write more.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I loved this! I literally almost cried when I found out they were brother and sister!They so belong together! Anyways great story 10/10!
CasacuaranGirl1991 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
OMG!
Cdabryhea chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
really really good. :)
bamaslamma29 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
You know, I'm pretty darn sure the author left us a clue in the last book, "City of Ashes",... (*SPOILER ALERT BELOW*)

...that Jace and Clary are going to turn out NOT to be brother and sister. At one point toward the end of the book, when Clary and Valentine are exchanging words, Valentine says something about Clary's "brother" and Clary mentions Jace. Then Valentine begins to say "That's not who I..." when his statement is cut off.

It's a small clue, meant to help us suspect that something is amiss with the whole "Jace and Clary are bro and sis" thing. I think they're going to find out they are not bro and sis.

Besides this clue, the author is still pushing the Jace/Clary relationship in her books, by continuing their romantic feelings for one another despite what they've "learned", and by the kissing scene that the faeries made happen. That wasn't in there for nothing.

Mark my words... they are NOT bro and sis!

Anyway, just wanted to say I truly enjoyed this, and hope to see more Jace/Clary fanfic from you in the future. You're a great author!

Cheers, Bama
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
ugh! poor clary. Things better be fixed next book.
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow, that was really good!

but i have a tip for you: you really really want to separate your paragraphs, your sections, even if it wasn't written like that originally. looking at one big paragraph sorta frightens people, and they give up before they have a chance to read the work. also, it's hard to read when it's in one long, large paragraph, because i know i lost my place several times. if i weren't so interested in reading this, i definitely would not have.

but i would love to see this continued! you could continue a couple years into the future, when clary and jace figure out that they're not actually siblings (because i swear to bob, they are not. i'm convinced that valentine DID kill his son, and took in the real jace wayland for his cover, and so that people who knew what jace looked like would be fooled. PLUS, only the biased people think that jace looks like valentine...everyone else just doesn't see it. AND that one lady, the Inquisitor, i think that was what she was trying to tell him (jace) right before she died. so there. HA!)

but anyways. i think you should skip ahead to that and then write about clary realizing it was real and then the development up until what we saw in her vision

btw, that was a really good idea, making her create another rune...i think a lot of people forget that or write it really crappily. good job :D

good luck...and might want to resubmit the chapter with sections instead

niobe