Reviews for Ginger Ale, Crackers, and Dean
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yeah, being a little brother sometimes is really nice

I liked it, really Little Sammy and grown up Sammy are totally cute, no matter what eheh

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
AAW! I love stories in which Dean mothers Sam - and I love stories which show vignettes from when they were younger - and this fic combined both of those and is therefore deemed perfect by me:-) Good job - this was all kinds of adorable;)
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Love the story!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw, that was so cute! _
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Sick Sammy is kind of adorable-but even more so is the kind, overprotective Dean who makes his brother feel better. Their relationship here seems spot-on. :)

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
*sniff* *sob* *blow*

Okay, that was beautiful. That's it. It was beautiful.

*sniff*
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
oh...a whole slew of weechester sick sammy... what a happy day LOL
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aw. I love Dean.
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Dean takes good care of Sam... I wouldn't mind seeing the same type of thing with Sam taking care of Dean. I am sure Dean wouldn't put up with the babying too much.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aww. I loved this! I really like fics that show how the brothers have been there for each other through the years. I especially liked that Sam called Dean, even when he was at Stanford, and that Dean sent him the package. So sweet.

And of course, the last one was great. Who else could make Dean submit to watching a show about Princess Diaries? LOL
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I think I'm a little in love with your Sick!Sammy. I just wanna snuggle him and smish him and make him soup. *hugs Sick!Sammy*

And Dean's no slouch in this, either. When he sent that box to Sam at Stanford, I had pretty much the same reaction Sam did.

I do kinda wish we coulda seen more of that part where Dean was "gone." Like where did he go and why did John think he was dead and what did John think when he came back and all that? But I'm not complaining, 'cause this was just so darn good, as usual.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
"His throat hurt a whole different way when the plain brown box was dropped off at the front hall desk for him two days later, crammed with ginger ale, animal crackers, comic books, and an extra battery for his phone."

What a remarkably sweet way to end that particular segment! I enjoyed the entire story, but this bit just popped right off the page. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I have a kiddo home from school sick- and this seemed like the perfect read and it was. What a sweet Dean takes care of Sam story!
Anne Carter chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I loved it! Heart-melting!
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I absolutely love this story. Fabulous job!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »