Reviews for It Takes Two
krayolakrayon729 chapter 9 . 2/7
" YOU DON'T DESERVE NAPKINS!" "FOOOOOOD" this story is hilarious and heart warming. I think that their relationship could have been spanned out to maybe a moth or so, just so that it isn't too TOO fast. Otherwise, great story, minimal grammartical issues and great style techniques. I know it's been 2/3 years since this was updated, but EPILOGUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aubz8801 chapter 9 . 1/6
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
Warmongor chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
SPAM AND HAM :D xD
Warmongor chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Let me tell you two things. One, I hate AUs like this ,but/and two, this already has me hooked in. Deep. I sense a great story coming along.
SarcasticNerd chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE MONTY PYTHON! :3
Molly chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I actually broke down just after I found out about annabeth and Luke as I was thinking about my ex. Not that he cheated on me or anything but I'm still in love with him and he's got a new girlfriend. It really hurts, so I guess I got emotional whilst Percy was hurting.
Great story though. I was wondering if you could write a flashforward 5 years or something, that would be good. Great job, it was super good :-)
Divergentdemigod22 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Sequel pleaseeeeee
thefaultinourdivergence1346 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
THAT WAS SO BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL THAT I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE WAY I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.

Except for one thing.

It's 2014. Like, AUGUST, 2014. So over two years since this was updated. And, like, sure, that makes an okay ending, but I'm pretty sure you promised an epilogue, right? Right. (Okay? Okay.)

You don't need to update, though, seriously. That was incredible. I loved every bit of it, from the parts that made me laugh to the parts that made me cry to the parts that made my throat tighten up and a warm sort of tingly feeling cover me from head to toe. I am fully aware that I am not, in fact, logged in right now, so if this is updated it is likely I'll never know. But thank you so much for writing this. I have a feeling that this will be one of those rare stories that sticks in the back of my mind for weeks at a time before finally allowing me a decent night's sleep. And believe me, I cherish those. They annoy the heck out of my family - and my teachers, for that matter, since I can never quite keep focused - but for me it's like a little taste of heaven (especially while waiting for the Blood of Olympus).

I realize that I have now begun to ramble, which is something I find myself doing quite a lot. Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'm going to go see what other stories you've posted, because seriously, who in their right minds wouldn't?

OKAY. I'm really leaving. Bye.

Elizabeth Kashinn ( thefaultinourdivergence1346 - is that still my account name? I think so.)
Arrow chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
oh. my. gods. i thought i was alone! i LOVE Monty Python! i read that first sentence and i was like... noo... she didn't...ohmygodshedidshetotallydid! asdfghjkl! this made my day :)
Elanaseptembear chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Wow. This story is so unbelievably good. I love it.
GinnyWeasley33 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Is this the end? If so,,,, nooooooooooo
WisegirlAnnabethChase chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Perfect
yauvsyau chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING! Sorry about that but that was so cute! And it taught me a lesson for life I guess, thank you!
Alexja2013 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Too cute... Will you ever write that epilogue? Just wondering.
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 9 . 9/18/2013