Reviews for The Mastodon in Switzerland
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i love it
Star Fata chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Couldn't stop giggling the whole time I was reading this. Faved it!
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
this was hilarious.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
good story
GracefulCrane chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Really funny and absolutely the best Jason, Trini and Zack Switzerland story I've ever read (There's so hard to find a story about them in Switzerland) ;-)

I was so sad when they left the show, but it's okay b'coz Adam, Aisha and Rocky were great too.

All in all, good job!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh, this is *great* (giggles)
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
LMAO! I loved this and it was almost TOO in character. You should write more ficlets about the Switzerland days.
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
OMG... this was just great. LOL It exploded! I didn't think that was possible! Poor Zack... gets tackled and fried all at the same time, then tossed on his keester into the dumpster... then on top of that, Jase takes a picture of him. LOL No luck...

Trini reasoning that they were all crazy before they got the powers is great... but Holy Crap! Kim hitchhiked to L.A. at 11! I'd of done got my butt kicked for a stunt like that. LOL But hmm... maybe the fact they were all kinda crazy is why they got picked in the first place.

Another wonderful story! :D Not that I expected any different for you.
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Again, you have the MOST amazing characterization I've found in a long time. Zack's reaction to Jason's intrusive use of spit was just so ZACK. "Jason would threaten to hit him, and Trini actually would." It seriously brought them all to life. And plugging Power Coins into outlets... that was so hysterical, not to mention well-written.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Great story
KJ chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Cute story. Poor Zack. No more clubs for him :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was good. You usually don't find many stories of Trini, Jason and Zack in Switzerland, and one from Zack's perspective. It was really well done. I loved how you showed the friendships between Jason/Zack/Trini and Trini/Kim, it was really good. I loved the whole 'you spit on my soul' that cracked me up.

Good story, I love it.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Tat is cool.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I loved Trini!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Ha ha. So cute. Catch ya on the flip side.