Reviews for Improv: Void
Kenna chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Just rewatched this series. Love this fic! More Please!
borgprincess chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
Hi, it's so hard to find good quality IM fic, and I really enjoyed reading the chapters you've put up here. The link to the other site doesn't work, would you- pretty please?- be able to pm me or email me a link to your other fics? I need to know how this ends!

Thanks.
electricgurl chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
hey could you send me the rest of your stories I cann't find them any where on IMfanfic...thanks my e-mail is so you don't have to find it...
Yaeli chapter 4 . 12/17/2002
Crap! that was excellent, you have to continue, and soon!(-:

Yaeli
Melpomene blue chapter 3 . 2/24/2002
I agree, it's plain meanness to stop it there with not another addition. Great idea, continue soon.
Dare-Bear chapter 3 . 1/26/2002
wow that was damn good you should hurry up and finish the next part cuz its leavin me hangin...love all your stuff but you must finish!
Tara chapter 3 . 1/24/2002
oh, wow, i love it, please continue the story, you are keeping us all hanging...what happens next?
sangga chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
aw crap, this is no fair! that's two stories of yours now i've started and neither of them have endings! *please* finish this, and soon, i'm on tenterhooks - the writing is great, the characters are perfect and the plot is suspenseful...argh! you can't do this to me!
Lizzy chapter 2 . 11/20/2001
More? Soon? Please? It's very good...
Naomi chapter 2 . 11/17/2001
Wow! Umm, more please! Okay what is going to happen to Claire? I need to know! You are doing a wonderful job on this fic!
Shell Lee chapter 2 . 11/10/2001
You know it's just plain mean to leave someone hanging like that! Are you going to write more?
Itsallablur chapter 2 . 11/10/2001
Wow, that's pretty cool! Excellent fic so far. Can't wait for more. Uh, you're writing more, right? Please tell me you are...:)
Chalie Ruocco chapter 2 . 11/10/2001
Oh, wow. Another unbelievable twist! This is really, really great; please continue!
marcela chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
finish please
red chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
You know you are gonna continue. You know it... SO DO IT! NOW! I command thee!