Reviews for Winchesters v Evil
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was a really interesting idea, showing them coming up against all sorts of human evils, and facing them together. I love the stories that are a series of vignettes throughout their lives.

It was really interesting to see 9/11 thrown in there, and their reaction to it. Glad they were all together then. The glimpse of Sam at college was cool, with all the irony, and it was nice to see that he didn't completely turn his back on hunting while he was gone. The Dean in jail scene was really sad. I'm glad he was there for Sam when he was at the hospital, to break him out. And I utterly loved this line: "The world changed that day. Dean Winchester didn’t."
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
It's been a tough call, but out of all of your stories, I think this one is my favorite. I love the thematic style. This is very thorough, examining the topic from every angle. Each part is so well written on it's own-but I love how they come together to say more than the sum of the parts.

My favorite section? Definitely the one on evil as a literary construct. You do the understatement well, and the irony.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Interesting foray into the different times in the Winchester world. I especially liked the Sept 11th reference, and noticed it was the only one with John in it as well. You hop and skip around nicely from childhood to present.

Very thoughtful piece of work!

:D