Reviews for Gone Midnight
FootyGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You just made me love Owen and Tosh all over again.
DragonAceSg7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
You have made my night complete. I dug around google, again for some Tosh/Owen before bed and I managed to find yours.

I'm so very glad I did.

This was really lovely. It felt very real and I'd love to read them trying to do their first day together.

I really enjoyed this (sorry I keep saying really, it's almost 4) and felt it true to their characters, right down to poor Tosh stepping on the glass.

Thank you for sharing this.
LabRatzRule chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was adorable! So sad that Tosh and Owen only got together when it was too late in the actual T.V series :(
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
OMG, one of the best Tosh/Owen I've ever read, and i've read a LOT, well done!
Lady Aglaya chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Beautiful. There are no other words for it. Elegantly written and feeds my desire to see Tosh and Owen finally get together.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Sweet!
Dawn M Duval chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is a brilliant story love it.
notbettydraper chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You just made my day!

God, Tosh and Owen getting together on my birthday, that is something I would love to happen!

This was so Sweet!
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aww loved it, especially the way that Owen showed his caring side but was still so...Owen...at the same time.

Great story

xxoxx
musicinmezzo chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Another great one! I love the way you use the characters. They think and behave as they really are (or could be). They aren't completely OOC just so that events can happen the way you or your audience want them to. Please do write the sequel.
XToshikoSatoX chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
AMAZING, and beautifully done. just how i would want it to happen, and it will 1 day i hope lol
aliensister chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Loved this story it was so sweet! although, shouldn't Owen have fixed Tosh's foot where she stood on the glass.. pfft! nah! kissing is way better! Congrats on an awesome story!
Firemaiden100 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ha i want a cyber sonic screwdriver! Nice fic, i totally dig tosh/owen fics lol

love Firemaiden100 x
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Damn girl this is teh first Tosh/Owen fic I've read, and it's amazing! I have a feeling no one will top this. It's great. Lvoe it. I also like your present tense usage. I've never seen that before, but it was well done.

I liked it a lot, actually.

You actually sound like you're from the UK (well Wales they're from Wales) but yeah that's great. Lotsa people are American trying to sound British. Nothig nwrong with tht, though. If you are fro mthere, Ican tell. IF you're American, good job.

Either that, or you're jstu really good at characterization. Which by the way you are good at.
CheesyFace chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
i thought that it was quite good, it seems that there aren't many tosh/Owen stories on this website, it's all jack/ianto and gwen/jack. Nice to have something else for a change.