Reviews for Ianuarius
Robbie chapter 4 . 10/13
I absolutely love this story! I came back a few times now to re-read it. I like how you wrote it from Gary's perspective and I still can recapture my surprise at my first read when I realized who that 'boy-toy' is. And of course I love the idea. Don being confident enough to get into a role like that is great. I also liked the reactions of his colleagues in the prequel.
But I wonder what his family(Robin, Larry) would say if they knew... :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Ooh, interesting story. I bet both Don and Megan would be a sight to see. I like how glad Walker was on having them involved.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 4 . 10/19/2008

Much love for the fic-age, my friend,

Peace out,

newgal chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Don in glitter! Woohoo! Love it, but please write some more!
Amber chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
That was good! Haha I had no idea that was coming. Keep up the good work.
xo-charmedfan-xo chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Ooh, love it! Please write moree!
megan157nebula chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was frellin' awesome! Loved how Gary was so impressed with Don. It would be cool to have another one with Don and/or Megan's POV. I can imagine Don actually really enjoying it-he's a pretty open-minded kinda guy. They should so do something like this on the show!

And what was that about Don having more secret talents? Tell us more!

Anyway-I've talked too long.

Keep up the good work!
kalirush chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
That's it? This seems like the beginning of a story; not the end. :P
montez chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I nearly screamed, DON!

There's an image that will stay in my head a while.

loved it!
Jessa Wakefield chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I haven't reviewed for a long time, but your last two chapters was just so funny and involving that I had to say, "great job". I really like the suspence and how you revealed it was Don Eppes. Lovely. I'd like a sequel or a follow up when Gary confronts Eppes about it, but in any case, it was a awesome mini-series. Great for laughs
goldlamb chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Oh yeah! That's some image you painted us there. A dolled up like it. :)
luvnumb3rs chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
I like it, I just hope you get us more updates alot sooner an maybe a little longer.
scc1fan chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
ah! Who is he?

C.J. Thale chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Make-Up and glitter? I gotta love you for this idea!

After your reply I stayed deliberately up (where I live, it's 00:30 in the morning) to see your third chapter and it definitely paid off!
Jelsemium chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Okay... you've got my interest. I'm guessing, since this is a Numb3rs fic, that the girl is Megan and the guy is, well, one of the guys. Possibly Don.

Unless, of course, the guy is Megan and the "girl" is one of the guys. But that's too freaky. :D