Reviews for Shattered Mind: Anger
E chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
I'll admit: I didn't read more than the first sentence or so of this chapter, but I have made an observation, one that has become quite clear the more I read.

To put it as simply as possible, your writing style has improved tremendously since the first chapter of Issues. Honestly speaking, when I first started reading Issues, the writing was so dull that I gave up on it, and it took many more recommendations before I finally came back to plow through it(that, and I was bored). Your sentences were rather monotonic and simple, and you had a habit of skipping or glossing over some moments or events in the plot, which irritated me, but only because I'm a huge fan of more detailed stories.

That said, comparing these last few chapters to the first of Issues, I think anyone could see the huge difference in quality, and it is with this in mind that I'm going to say that once you''re done with Control, please consider doing a rewrite/rework of Issues, because if you ask me, it needs a huge facelift.

Now, I've just spent the past four hours reading, and I might just spend the next four doing the exact same thing, and expecting everything to get more awesome. I. Can't. Wait.
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
What in the name of every pit of hell is fuckin goin on? How can Trevor's dad be here when Trev's not from this world? Unless... he actually IS from gaia and was somehow brought to our world when he was 5, resulting in mem loss... or somethin really tramatic happened b4 trev was brought to our world. But, how could he disappear during the play when he wasnt even there for it?

im just gonna give myself a headache. Too many unanswered questions brought on by answers to other questions. Just answer some questions b4 giving us more!
Puck of Cleyra chapter 24 . 5/21/2010
Hey man! I would like to give an in depth review, but I am:

1) just in awe

2) just want to let you know I am still an avid reader. (Though I had been lacking in the last few months, So I was in for quite the surprise when I had three chapters of this caliber waiting for me)

I cannot wait until the next book in the saga. I am glad I have been reading this since the start!
Glacilius Caelum chapter 24 . 4/20/2010
How much do I hate you? Well, you just guess. I'll give you a hint: Take the hatred I had for that damned teaser, multiply it a few thousand times, and you might be close. My looming revenge aside, I have to say that you created an excellent chapter, Krim. The suspense you wove, with the threads of comedy and tragedy entwined throughout the weave created an amazing tapestry of the written word. I have lttle more to say than that I await the next book. -GC
Solark chapter 24 . 4/20/2010
Well, I have been with this story from the very beginning and will continue to read until the very end. You are a very talented writer and it is a privilege to read your work. I cannot book two is already over, it seems like just yesterday that you started this story.

Anyway, great chapter to a great story and I cannot wait until the next installment.
Aleks the Lighthearted chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
There's no such thing as too much epicness, but man this comes close! I can't wait to read the next book, Krimson! It's been such a joy reading so far, and reminds me of my youth and playing FFIX, and how much I wish I could have been a part of it. ;) Great work, and bravo!

Your biggest fan,

-Aleks
D3athrav3n92 chapter 24 . 4/17/2010
*completely freaks out* ARGH! It's the best place to stop, but-but-BUT WHY? *bangs head on wall*

Excellent chapter-especially the part when Brahne dies. Haha, I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat I got to it. I was having a stressful day, and you just fixed it.

You were planning to major in Psychology? Is it really that hard? Because I'm taking AP Psych right now, but I'm not sure if I want to continue in that or not...

Well, tell Suzie that she needs to go jump off a cliff or something, because I know exactly how you feel-my blood MOTHER does the same for me also, and I hate it. D:

Excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Keep writing!

-D3athrav3n92
Dreylen chapter 24 . 4/17/2010
This has to be one of the best SI fanfics I've read. Granted that the whole two souls thing is kinda confusing, but it's still a very good story. I kinda like Kaiten better than Trevor, though. By the way, is that Captain guy who thought (at least, that's how I see it) Trevor was his son gonna show up again? I thought he was pretty cool. And it'll add some more confusion to the mix.

Thinking of which, how the heck is Zidane gonna react to finding out how much Trevor's been lying to him? The lie about the blue light is really gonna make him sore, I think. I'm pretty sure Amarant is gonna react the best out of them all, since he already doesn't think much of Trevor. Heh. I can see Eiko really freaking out after finding out she got revenge on Trevor for something Kaiten did. I agree with Kaiten about Eiko learning to swear, though I doubt anyone else would be amused.

...I loved how Trevor got Kuja to lose his cool. (Personally, though, I think the nickname I thought up for him is just as good. Captain Kumquat, since he's a fruit.) I hve a bit of a problem with Kuja saying just 'I win' after killing Brahne, though. That doesn't sound like him at all. It's too...simple. Not poetic enough.

As for the books in that little corner of Trevor's mind...Crepy. I only hope that he learns to let go of his hatred. Otherwise, he's gonna do exactly what those old fogies wanted him to do, and I doubt that's good.

Also. Your step-mom sucks for throwing out your old toys! I have a few that I'm keeping, and my mom has put them on a mental 'do-not-touch' list. Like my three foot tall teddy bear that I used to sleep with. It still sits in the corner of my room.
Grey Grapevines chapter 24 . 4/17/2010
AWESOME READ, AWESOME READ! I really loved this chapter! This book! I can't wait for the next one . I don't think I could handle the teaser though lol. Keep up the good work, and I'm happy to know you've found some more real life stuff to do. I'll try to emulate you in that respect XD. Keep up the hard work!

PS, TF geek speak: Frag you Suzie.
Ezakiel chapter 24 . 4/17/2010
That was really awesome! Although there wasn't much fighting, the tenseness of this chap could've been cut with a knife. You did a great job portraying Kuja as the madman he is, and the way Amarant and Trevor worked together holds some promise for the future.

The epilogue is also interesting. I think we can expect a lot more storyline-turns in the future.

Anyway, I hope you can adapt to the changes in your life in time to keep up this great work.

Until next time!

PS: F U Suzie!
Argus456 chapter 24 . 4/16/2010
First,congratulations on your new relationship and your new job. Coincidentally,I got a job a month earlier but that's besides the point.

Second,the review,I see that there's been a slightly more in depth look behind the character's perception of the current situation,Trevor and co. included. The thong bit was something I was waiting for. I wonder what the designers were thinking at the moment of his creation..meh.

Third,I understand the desire to keep around toys or trinkets from one's childhood as they hold sentimental value,my dad managed to keep literally two bucket loads of toys left over,including 2 cork guns. Too bad they're somewhere in the dump now..moms...-_-

And finally as requested,F U Suzie!If someone asks you to leave things along,leave them alone!
FF and STH chapter 24 . 4/16/2010
man I can't belive your step-mom would do that without talking to you about, F U Suzie

Also you have finnish half of the story, congratuation and hope the book 3 is just as good
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 24 . 4/16/2010
Your step mother probably can't see this but I'm sticking my middle finger up as hard as I can. Wow this is turning into an epic!
Yuleen75 chapter 24 . 4/16/2010
Wow, I can't believe that the second book is over already! I remember that I started to read this fanfic right when the Festival of the Hunt (or whatever it's called) started.

I love this fanfic and I really happy that you keep writing it.

Oh, and of course: F U SUIZE!
Blaze Shadow chapter 24 . 4/16/2010
Blaze, mercenary of the helpless, shall avenge your lose. Just as soon as he finishes aiding Cami, if he finishes aiding Cami considering her luck.

Really great chapter as usual, sorry for the lack of reviews for this story in general though, it really did deserve more. But this part of it really has been a great read, though it is a shame it had to finish just before the next bit of the game, which is one of my personal favourites short of Suikoden V.

Keep up your great work and can't wait to see what else you have in store for Trevor, and the story in general.

And on a side note nice job hazing Kuja, can't imaging how fun that would be to do to him.