Reviews for Consuming Madness
Jonnie Joke chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
How Trunks died was brutal! You are a very good horror writer! Poor Vegeta I hope this will have a happy ending
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
WOW! That was GREAT! I think it was cool the way you added movie credits at the end! Why did you thank Steven King and Wes Craven? Which Nursery Rhymes did you warp and put in this? Why was Goku absent for most of the battle with Agony? Didn't you say he jumped off a building? How did you choose who would die in your story?
Crimson Shadow Moon chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Really love this story! Agony is the most chilling,haunted ,and ruthless villain ever! Favorite DBZ story ever!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Most fucked up thing I've ever read.
ImmortalMerc chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Wooo this is a good dbz story. I laughed out loud when vegeta slammed her around singing that nursery rhyme xD
ImmortalMerc chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Oh boy things are about to get crazy. But i think i know how they're going to beat Agony. It's actually quite simple but they've probably never thought of it. I think you've been sneakily dropping hints through out the story.
ImmortalMerc chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Oh yes i hate agony. She actually reminds me of a character i made in my own story (it's not on this site) but heck even she had some compassion lol
ImmortalMerc chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This is creepy
Digitary chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
This is an extremely well written fanfiction, one of the best that I've read on this site. The way you captured Agony's evil was brilliantly done, and I especially loved how you wrote your fight scenes. Great job!
Naomi Kooiker chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
I read this story 8 years ago when I was 15. Probably couldn't grasp the amazingness of it back then...

Ash, you've got serious talent. Don't know if you're still reading this but I hope you do! And I hope you're still writing. When i'm done typing this i'm going to go look for more of your work.

My favorite part, in chapter 7: "It didn't even mess up his hair." while describing the battle between ssj4 vegeta and agony. You amaze me with the simple humour in between this cold horror story!

Naomi
L-Chan chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Agony...what a perfect character. It's amazing how you can created someone so pure evil. I liked her,no matter what they say. Damn you have to have guts to sing nursery rhymes for and toy with the prince of all Saiyans. ;) God,when I began reading this story I was so intrigued. You kept me glued to my phone screen and I read it all in one day. It's the fic that made me want to rip Agony's fucking head off,scream with rage,kill everyone in my sight,cry myself to sleep till I dehydrated(which I almost did) and cry some more. This story made me cry even more than I did with Titanic,oh and believe me that was a lot. -_- You wrote the best piece of work I have ever seen in my fourteen years of existence. The way you portrayed everyone's feelings and fears was just so heart renching perfect. Vegeta...his feelings and emotions,hatred,love,lost whatever it was,was just so perfectly portrayed. I'm so glad you didn't let him kill himself. Oh and his nursery rhymes part...heh-heh...priceless. And Erik was fantastic also. I would really love to meet a guy like him oneday. He was so humble and responsible. Some parts I wanted to gag from the images in my head that you created,but that made everything so more interesting. What sick mind you must have to come up with all this gruelsome images or situations. I loved it. And Pan. You made her kick ass and she was exactly like I thought she would be even though killing Bra off was the start of this fic,eish...shame. But I loved that too. And Goten and Marron was just wonderful together. Truly. I never pictured them together until now and they make a way better coup than Goten and Bra or Trunks and Marron,you know? I truly thought it was so cool that you like put everyone in,except master Roshi and mr. Satan(-_- thank God)

You truly are one kick ass writer!

This was the most sickening,gruesome,evil,twisted,dark,uncontrolled fanfiction I ever read... It was just fantastic.(And frikkin' funny for a horror) :)))

God,I never commented or reviewed that much before,but the pain in my fingers are worth it.

Keep up with the mind blowing work and just know- you are awesome! ~.~)

Much love and chocolate chip cookies.

L-Chan :) :) :) :)

*Dies from heart attack*
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
OH MY GOD! AHhh, this story is sooooo good! Shit, you have to be the best DBZ writer EVER! AHH, I fucking hate Agony!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
FUUUUUU this story is so fucked up! Holy Shit, this is some freaky bitch! Gah, you're such an awesome writer!
Christina Howell chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
this story is definitely one of the best stories i have ever read. a very good plot and very creative. hope to read many more like it.
leneypoo chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Okay from start to finish this was perfectly executed. From characterization to pacing, to the ending, I have nothing bad to say about this fic. I can't even begin to explain what made this story so great because it probably would require quoting the entire story in the review (and I only have around 10k characters so...)

Wow! Thank you so much for writing this.