Reviews for That's How It's Done Around Here
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
My feels! I will stop crying for a moment to review. *sniffle* I really liked it! Especially the ending words. Uh oh here comes the tears again. ;',)
Musings of a Reader chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
The seperation and reunion was pretty dramatic
MissAleatory chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
LMAO! Sas-gay...I;ve actually never heard that before...
MissAleatory chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
quiche is awesome. Like this story. And now I'm hungry, and I realized I play soccer like Shikamaru. Yay.
klekje chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Hey,

I was just reading your story, and I noticed in an author's note at the bottom that you wanted a review, so here I go! I know it's probably pretty useless and you've probably finished this story a while ago, but... I really don't care

Just know that I absolutely adore your story! It's funny and sweet and well thought out and I like it so much I even review. And that never EVER happens. So consider that my biggest compliment to you

Lots of love from the Netherlands D
Ixae chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
This story was so cute! In the second to last chapter when you said it was a depressing chapter I was absolutely terrified of reading the epilogue! But it turned out to be a happy end, so it's all good. Your writing style was very alluring, and I couldn't stop reading it until it was done. You also kept everyone in-character, which made it even better to read.
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
I love this,(; ShikaxTema is amazing~ I wish there was more brotherly Gaara, though. He's got be my favorite Sand Sib,:D I totally love him xD Okay I seriously need to stop Gaara ranting! Damn.

Anyway, freaking great,~

-Grayy,(;
Aphrodite Belthari chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Oh. My. GOD I LOVE THAT ENDING!
cielchat chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
I loved the ending. It felt like a real dream. So sweet!
cielchat chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
you got the soccer part right
Ink Reservoir chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh-freaking-wow!

OMC! That was amazing!

And I went back and read your first chapter, I remember when I was reading it I thought the dialogue sounded kinda forced (no offence). But now...wow. You're amazing, you truly are.

GOOD LUCK! :)
Ink Reservoir chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
:O

That was so not the ending I expected...

Which is why I love it. Gonna read the epilogue now :)
Ink Reservoir chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
I loved that...Ino's insane LMAO
Ink Reservoir chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Hooray! The Tenten we know and love is back!
Ink Reservoir chapter 10 . 10/20/2010