Reviews for Snake Charmer
Buffintruda chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is hilarious. Matt and Zach are awesome. I like how you wrote Crowley as a snake. Aziraphale's reactions are great. I wonder what would happen if Adam watched that episode. He'd probably recognize Crowley.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Adorably hilarious, I must say!
Rat-Man chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I never thought of what would happen if Crowley came cross a snake charmer...priceless!
Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Ah gosh I don't really know what to say. I think I just read the best fanfic I've ever read in my life. I cried from laughter and I'm still giggling. It is just perfect and I love it and I'm so proud about the Good Omens fandom to have such a good writer as you. I think I might print this story and put it on my wall because everytime I will see it, I will laugh.
I like the way Crowley is emberassed and how Aziraphale laughed his ass off too. I just like the whole moment they are in.
Thank you for this perfect work and for cheering me up.
cwater chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I have not laughed this hard in some time XD

Absolutely hilarious! Poor Crowley...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That sounds like them and is frankly hilarious.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love Snake!Crowley... and if that's a body from Hell, then it's not natural? Wait... that came out wrong.
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Wow. Yes. YES. This. Is. The. Best. EVER.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That was hilarious! Absolutely brilliant! I can SO imagine Crowley refusing to be milked for his venom and looking a tad embarassed.
Suboi Ari chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
WAHAHAHAHAHAAH! poor crowley!

that was absolute genius! i love it!

i think your characterisation of crowley in snake was really quite in character.(unless all this fanfiction has made my image of crowley warped)

this has got to be one of the most funniest and lovable fic i have seen in GO! way to go!
Lily Dragon chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Crowley getting caught by the guys from Animal planet... Brilliant idea! Especially she "shit" hissing thing... Meh, I loved it all.

XD
Jazztrix Riddle chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
HILARIOUS! And then Aw. It's awesome.
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
ooh, that's so cool. _ Poor Crowley. How embaressing. I wonder if they showed that episode... *g*

*faves*
Fido La Canadienne chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
At first I thought it was going to be a Steve Irwin vs Crawly thing, but this is just as good. And so. Freaking. Funny. I was snickering/giggling throughout the entire thing!

Hah, this was SO asking to be done. You delivered.

~Fido