Reviews for Shiver
z chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
i love the girl by the and irrevocably.
saby a chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
HOT! !
saby a chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
omg, cd the man be nagato? im rily slow, jeez coz im just of it nw
10527 chapter 18 . 8/5/2010
and by

plan on continuing to write it

i mean

update now

in the nicest way possible

D
10527 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
your story

is so

beautifully written

i do hope

you plan on continuing to write it
CrystaLiiine chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
i seriously cant wait for ur next chapter so update quickley pls! _ im in love with your story.
CrystaLiiine chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
this was an excellent chapter i really enjoyed it. thank u for writing it! i love this story its so detailed and just... wonderful.
CrystaLiiine chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
ur authors notes are great i love them. this chapter was great.
CrystaLiiine chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
good chappie i really liked and i think its cool u got their accidental kiss in. _ this story is really good.
CrystaLiiine chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
holy crow, that was a magnificent first chapter. it was pure poetry. i really loved it. this has seriously got to be one of my favorite first chapters ever EVER ever. it was... (i kno this is sappy) inspirational.
Dobe3 chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
Gah, amazing amazing amazing. w

I swear. Every high, every low. I could FEEL it. Your chapters a truly chilling - Amazingly wel written, with briliant detail. You seem to mention everything, and the important stuff all at once. I am truly in awe of your writing. Really. Write a book. I'll buy it. And. Make everyone else buy it too.

This story gives me shivers. No joke. Each chapter, depending on what happens, influences my mood. Sometimes happy, sometimes simply mellow, somtimes sad, somtimes thoughtful. You've covered a roller coaster of feelings, and I'm happy to keep on riding, if you'll oblige and keep on writing. ;D

Gahhahahaa, I'm feeling witty~ Poor little Naruto, I honestly feel really sorry for him.

And I want to see everyones reactions! Ahah, so excited for the next chapter. w

Summer music eh? I got plenty in store for ya'. But, I'll simply suggest a few of my favourites;

Fireflies - Owlcity

Rainbow Veins - Owlcity

I like that bad. Can you tell? :''D Just go listen to all their songs - Always manages to bring a smile to my face, and yours too, hopefull~3

And don't worry about replying ro my little. Thingies. REVEIWS. YES. THATS WHAT THEIR CALLED. D -is so scatter brained- I don't have an account~! So, no pressure~3
Narnialover chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Oh. My. God. Auasbhfksdbgsdbglksklgh I'm still taking this all in. My brain is in overload. The music is beautiful as always and haunting. I had a little trouble figuring out when to play the song from The Village, but it all worked out in the end. But the one song, Morgasmo- Lustmord Remix of Tool’s ‘Parabola’, that played when Naruto first went to the basement...I was truly and utterly scared and revolted when I read that bit. I don't think I've ever been that affected by a gore scene. Thank god I saved this chapter till I got back from vacation. I love Haku T_T, why does he always have to die? I kept waiting and waiting for Jiraiya, although I resent him a little for sending Naruto back in there while wired. I can honestly say that I connected with Naruto on this one, I mean I was feeling what he was, so major kudos to you for writing this so beautifully. I'm still recovering so if anything is incoherent, don't blame me since it's really all your fault XD. Whenever the police were mentioned, I kept flashing back to Law&Order's that I've watched and movies where the cops are as corrupt as the criminals.

As for concerts, I went to go see Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton which was really good (can get the CD of them live off iTunes, it's really good) and was going to see Aerosmith, but a member of the bad was injured so they cancelled the show I was going to. Then I saw Green Day in concert and was probably the most EPIC thing I have ever done/seen in my LIFE! If they come to a town near you, you NEED to go see them! And their new album, 21st Centruy Breakdown is wonderful. As for more music, I guess some good summer songs would be Rock&Roll by Eric Hutchinson and Hit the Spot by Leslie Mendelson and Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship, but for new music that's all I've got. Have a lovely rest of the summer!
Dobe chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I.

was.

drooling.

As we speak my hands are sliding across the keys. THIS. IS AMAZING.

(So I have taste, right? ;D )

But this is amazing. The way you convey each emotion, every feeling and everything. I get shudders when you mention, feel the highs and lows. Its great~ w You know when you get so involved in a story that a little movie plays through your mind while you read, and you can image each scene, each detail? Thats the kind of feeling I get, your stories knit a little world in my head. Its.. amazing~3

Keep writing~ ;D
DearMyDreamer chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
HELLO! XD For your information, my summer went from stale and boring with a math class to busy and exhausting with visiting family. And now, after getting back home from a fifteen hour drive with my dad, I have to repack and drive four hours, by myself, so that I can visit MORE family (my sister) and get my college classes sorted out.

If i'm not an expert driver by the end of this summer, I'll be surprised.

NOW, onto the chapter. :) I wish I could write dark stuff like you do. Seriously. I can't write anything dark to save my left foot. It all just ends up...kiddie sounding. But yours definitely made me feel the horror. The images you were describing came in loud and clear, and I felt like I was watching a scary movie.

In short, i'm impressed. And even more impressed now that I think back over the whole story and realize how much you've actually written. I could never pull that off. I'm trying to write a multichapter fanfiction, i'm on chapter two, and though I really love the way it's turning out, I don't know if I could pull off the detail and planning you have. I think my imagination has a limit or something, I dunno.

Easy summary of what I just typed: Good job! I love this chapter! Yay!

Haha, now on to the songs I liked:

Parabola Remix: So f-ing creepy but in the best of ways. I think it set the mood for the chapter as a whole, really.

Wolves by Bon Iver: In addition to Haku dieing, nearly made me cry. I love the slow strum of the guitar. It feels like savouring and rememberance. It's nice.

Jack Nimble: I just fell in love with this song. I mean, my internet went out last night so I couldn't read it with the chapter, but I listened to it all this morning and I love it. I can't really explain why, just the way it sounds is really pleasing to me.

MY SONGS FOR YEW:

~'Daylight' by Matt and Kim. It's a definite summer song. Or just happy song. whichever.

~'Live for the Sounds' and 'My Legionnaire' by Brooke Waggoner. The second one is more of an autumn song to me, but it's nice anyway. XD It's a sad one, if you listen carefully. Absolutely blew me away.

~'Breakin' by The All-American Rejects. I like pretty much their whole newest album (darn their catchiness!) but this is one of my favorites.

~Ben Sollee, as an artist, is pretty freakin cool. Instead of using a guitar, like the usual singer, he breaks out with a cello. You should check him out if you haven't already. :)

And with that, I have officially spent about thirty minutes writing this review lol. (What? I like to think about what I say. XP ) Which means, I need to go finish packing and getting ready. ...Yay. O.x

Luv Yew!

~Ai~
Dobe chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
This is brilliant - Your use of language is captivating. Every chapter I read, I am rivetted, clutching at my mouse like some lunatic, craving more and more. I swear, this is the most amazingly well written fanfic I have ever read, in my ENTIRE life.

F.

Hell, I'll even admit I was probably drooling in my seat over each succulent line, filled with delicious words~ And if fanfics were food, yours would certainly be a gourmet dish~

UM.

Sorry about that. xD Feeling poetic because of the beautiful language you used, and probably combined with the lyrics still echoing through my head. (Or my speakers.. Blame I swear, if I use up all more download capacity for these songs... Ahh, never mind. So purdy. o3o)

And let me tell you something,

This story,