Reviews for Tales of Shadows
ShadowMaster71 chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Wow, this is kinda messing with my mind. (I haven't watched or read Yugioh in like 4 years or so and whatever I remember about it has been overwhelmed by stuff about Shadow so...its confusing) So, Tails and Shadow kinda fused or something when Tails found Shadow's shoes? If so than SOOOOOOO AWESOME! OMG Tails Shadow THE TRUE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM! (although not as awsome looking as Shadow) If Tails is still a genius here than Shadow has access to a ton of knowledge and kinda becomes a genius too, while tails has access to Shadow's power, and the other way around. :)
Bersatta chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Please continue! I am a huge fan of both series!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Yugioh? Huh, could've sworn we were going for a Jekyll and Hyde thing, here.
Then again, I suppose Mr Hyde probably wouldn't have left _survivors_.
Still, nifty concept.
KuramaThe9Tails chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Awesome please continue story
FirewingStories chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I like the idea so far, glad you decided to keep up with it
Emerynth chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
You're gonna continue? Yay! :D
C W Sherman chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Well I was hoping for much more material when I picked this one up but it was well-written and entertaining all the same (although sadly it only occupied me over lunch break). This one was brilliant Taranea, with a fantastic take on your central character(s?) and a beautiful opening that has left me wanting more. Bump waiting for updates, I'll time travel.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
*jumps up and down waving hands quickly* OOH! OOH! It was Shadow! I have an ideeeaa! Somehow Amy, Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, etc, can visit the future, or present briefly through certain items! But Silver and Blaze are from the future so they would be in the same time frame as Tails is in in this story! So maybe he could be friends with Silver or Blaze! And Tails gathers certain items and brings Sonic and co into his time! Write On!
-Aurawarrior13 (I'm too lazy ta log in...)
Sayiri the Fox chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
My god...this story is so fucki** amazing_
I hope you make a new chapter :)

please n_n
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This story is good please update it soon
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
So cool! Shadow to the rescue!... sort of. Anyway, this is a good story! Please update soon! *bows*
Dream the Fox chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
XDD.

This chapter made me laugh. A lot.

It reminds me a lot of Season 0.

And to that, I love this story even more.

Shadow makes a good Yami, and Tails makes a good Yugi.

I can't wait to see who you pic for Kaiba. XD.

PLEASE up-date soon!
Dream the Fox chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is awesome. I love Sonic and Yu-Gi-Oh. Awesome job.
brookdalebunny chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Plz plz plz continue o.o
guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
this reminds me of yamiyugi from yu-gi-oh good job