Reviews for sexy no jutsu
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/15
i love it!
i definitely love your one shots but im just into multi chaptered ones but hey! im really not complaining!;)
as long as its itasaku im good!;) more please! and thanks!;)
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Omg had me laughing
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Love it!
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Lol poor Sakura, didnt stand a chance. Good job!
ImmaPiratte chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I would actually love to see this turn into a story all by itself and continue on with more chapters... yeah, I know it's a prequel, but it was such a good prequel! I loved it! I'm going to follow this just in case... you never know? PLEASE?!
silveroaks chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
so entertaining;)
off to read the sequel :p
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was fantastic.
Oro-shadow1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved it!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
asdfghjkl;
ITACHI YOU SMARTIE.
I kind of nodded my head when Itachi decided to do a little yaoi fanservice for us closet fangirls, like, "Yeah, I'm sure he knows Sakura's a chick. *sigh*"

XD This was pretty funny in itself.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Itachi is the best predator ever. He knows how to lure his prey so easily that I almost felt sorry for helpless Sakura... nah, she's lucky
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Itachi da predator!
karinaOswag chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Just amazing! I wish you added more chapters though
Keep on writing !
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was good! Though I would have expected Sakura to be a little more mad at Itachi but this was still funny and great :D
Cranberry-hoot chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
WELCOME BAAAAAAAACK! And as a celebration of your much anticipated return to the world of fanfiction, I am re-reading all your ItaSaku fics from the start! You were the reason I fell in love with this pairing and fanfiction as a whole 2 years ago, so having you back very nearly makes me weep with happiness :') Thank you
puzzled piece chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was steamy... I like it.

Congratulations on winning the contest! You deserve it!