Reviews for Destiny's Peccadillo
Amora.Lee chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I did not expect that...at all not from Harry
villivadelma chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I love your writing style and I hope you continue this fic.
Also did you have a fic called 'It's written in your eyes' ? I remember I loved that fic but now I cannot find it anywhere. Maybe I am mixing up authors but somehow I have a feeling it was yours.
Is the fic on some other website maybe? I really would love to read it again.
Thank you.
sghazalifard chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
It's been 4years since you last updated. i hope you come back and continue this wonderful story... can't say how much i love it, the story line is the best i've ever read in non-magical stories...
LianaRamsay chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
I kinda hope you decide to continue this...it's really good.
Gody chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
That is so sad... Why isnt there another chapter! WHy! I love that fic! It's fucking excellent! I feel depressed just thinking that I won't see Harry courting Drago! Please come back!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
An amazing first chapter. I am loathing Pansy's girlishness but then it suits her original character so perfectly.
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Woohooo! Go Draco! Hmmmm, I keep wondering what exactly it was Brian did. Please update
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Is this slightly magical? I keep getting confused
dokidokibeat chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
:) I just love this story, the plot is great and I love how you portrayed the characters.

Even though draco is a bit of an arse in the books it's still nice to see him in a better light for once
Felice09 chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
This story is incredible. You have an amazing propensity for engaging writing, and your take on the characters is marvellously origional and endearing.

I love the characterisation. Draco's still Draco while being this whole new character in the world you've crafted of elitist upper class Hogwarts. And Harry is sexy, mysterious and the story feels real. The interaction between the characters seems so tangible. There have been moments in which I read and simultaneously envision the story as live action, like one of the more recent high scandal television shows.

The struggle with Harry's sexuality is very well done, and I'm eager to know if he'll proceed with Draco and (make him melt) make him accept his courtship.

All in all, good job.
HazelWolf11 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
I really hope you decide to continue this eventually. Its a fantastic story, with very interesting characters. I'd love to see where its going next, as I imagine Harry won't put up with being led around by his nose for all that long.
BlackBolt chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
wow. this is one of the best storys i have EVER read ! :)) not only wonderful characterisation, but a superb plot and wonderful writing :)) i especially like two things the most: draco does his own thing and stands up to his father .. and your harry is taller, stronger and even if draco is the uke in their physical relationship they are equals in their feelings and it is not the typical smooth transition, but they have problems like real people :)

i only wonder .. is this story abandoned ? :/ please don't do it, especially here when its getting so promising ! :)

please update it ? *begging* it is more than a year since your last chapter *sniff*

*hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie .. *feeds your muses the best chocolate*
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
I LOVE IT! write more plz!
mjmusiclover chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
very beautifully done :D
daemonkieran chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Go Draco! Are you familiar with the phrase 'who ever falls in love first loses'? I am really glad that Draco does not fit into it. Falling in love is a wonderful thing but due to miscommunication and human fallacy, it can become twisted and hurtful. Draco was hurt by Harry's preconceived notions about homosexuality "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me' He knows better now and so he is making sure that this relationship will be on his turf. He is making sure love will not burn him this time.

So ends my lecture. Great story, and your characterization is awesome too. Well-written and believable scenarios that are backed up with the write details to give things a nice flow.