Reviews for Home: An Evening To Remember
Sarai chapter 1 . 10/6
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
So, I'm a long time lurker on lcfanfic, but I somehow missed, until just recently, your Home series. I think I read the entire series in 1 day. But since I find it incredibly difficult to give feedback on lcfanfic, I took a chance on finding you here. And lo and behold, here you are.

I just wanted to say I love the Home series. Lori is a great OC-bits of Lois pop up but she is also her own person with her own strengths and weaknesses. In someways I like her better than Lois! I also like the numerous descendants of Lois and Clark that appear.

Thanks for such a great series!

One thing I would like to see, if it ever strikes your fancy-I would like to see the other side of things, from the family's perspective on Clark-worrying about him after Lois died, watching him wander around the world, never settling down, until one day he suddenly pops up in John Olsen's office and plunks down a resume, a completely new man. I'd like to be a fly on the wall once Clark leaves the office!

Once again, thank you!
lazypr chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved, loved, LOVED your original Home series. I had discovered it on Data Annex and had always been a little disappointed that it hadn't been continued but it was wonderful read. I just happened upon your account here on and I am so grateful! Now I have to run off and work my way slowly through the rest of your stories! Ciao! :-)
Aswen chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is another brilliant series! I love it! Are you going to write anymore? Please do!
winthjo chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Excellent story as always, Nan. I hope you have some more stories in the "Home" series in the future.

the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Yay! Clever Velma is part of the family! Hm ... I wonder if they'll have a superbaby ... I think maybe 2 hard-nosed cops might be able to handle it *grin*

Thanks for giving us another taste of 'Home'!