Reviews for Paulnocchio
Pyth chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Omg this was brilliant! You are a fantastic author. This was hilarious... super funny, and super sexy :D
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 12/23/2008 was...AMAZING! lmfao!
DudeLooksLikeALady chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is officially my favorite fairy tale! Great Writing. lol
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
lol seriously I am laughing hard
OnlyinFiction chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
now that was funny so weird but really well written.
disneydork chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
smi1e chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Damn. Bahahahhahahahha. That was great though. Bahahah. Kelly made him gay. :] Heh. I really liked this. :]
Foolish Angel chapter 1 . 2/17/2008

I think my eye is twitching in a way I thought it could never twitch.

A well thought out oneshot and incredibly funny .

Brooke Winchester chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hello, darling.

This was absolutely insane. With every sentence, the craziness just built upon itself until I was left with so much oddness that I didn't know what to do with myself.

I absolutely loved it.

Except that I am reading Pinocchio in French, which might make that class rather awkward now - especially because the name of the guy who sits next to me is Paul.

But that matters not! For it was worth it. Best rendition of Pinocchio ever.

Em Fargo chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
HAHAHA, i just read the summary. oh, man. oh man.

anyway, mom's letting me read this since you helped me on my fiction story and i have no homework now that i've dropped AP spanish.

*settles in*

wowzers! only 12 reviews! if i hurry, i can be lucky number 13!

didn't you say you wrote me into your new story? THIS new story?

*settles further*

good lord, i'm paul's MOTHER? do you realize what would happen if i were somehow related to paul? it's illegal in most states! even australia probably frowns upon it!

HAHAHA, the story of paul's naming! i love it!

erm, he says 'what kind of mother are you?' and she shakes her head and says 'no'? *shrugs* moving on.

slaps him with a glove. i can't believe i'm reading this. i can't believe you're writing this. i can't believe it's still more dignified than a fic called susanderella.

wow, i TOTALLY misread 'shoved it back down his pants'. i mean, i know it was alraedy bad, but i was starting to think 'white glove' was some sort of a euphamism.

how many actual euphemisms did i get through before i had to laugh, i wonder? at least four.

oh my god. i can't believe you wrote this. the hot dog thing, i mean.

20 inches...? i hope you mean his height. or his waist size. *prim* "randy rod". i'm going to go through the rest of this story hearing my paulie referred to as 'randy rod'?

*laughs politely outloud*

i think i might be too clean for this fic. oh, well. i'm enjoying it.

i can't... believe how suze has shown up in this sot. i mean, i was expecting her to show up and BAM blow kelly prescott out of the water. loyal little PUPPY DoG? v. funny. v. v. funny.

AND SHE'S DATING JESSE? i actually had to use my broken caps lock key for that one.

oh, man. i admit that this is extremely funny.

umm, ok.

i'm going to go now.

*reluctantly adds to fav sotries list*
Olisa chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
The Fall of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Your story is well... my kind of story perverted a sexy guy with a delicious package and I thank you. Wish I could help not let his Randy Rod go to waste... BUT YOU TURNED ALL THAT SEXINESS G- G- GAY (or Kelly... same difference you made her). now "buff" gets to have him. I'm pretty sure we all still love u for the multiple crimes that you have committed (maybe even Paul still loves you I mean)

You had me laughing... a lot and my sides still hurt so bad ( which Isn't good because I read this yesterday) don't know if I can forgive you for this one just yet... okay over and out.

The Cee Factor chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Oh man oh man oh man that was hilarious :) You combined homosexuality, paul, genitalia, humour and lemons into one story with style... i bow to you! *bows*

Nice job lollykins!
aveanez chapter 1 . 2/9/2008

vampiregrrrl110 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Um. I'm in shock. That certainly was. . .creative, Lolly. And. . . .interesting. You're really. . . unique.

It was like nothing I've EVER read before.

And Paul was. . .really flickin'. . .Paul.