Reviews for The Extremely Secret Blog of S Snape
Nils chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Well, your story was interesting, and funny, but your portrayal of Snape was REALLY OOC, don't you think? Maybe you should set a couple of warnings.
deskrabbit chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Haha, this was great! :D It's not finished is it? :o Oh, well.. I'll put it on story alert anyway 8)
Wilddog14 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
I must fond this song called Chameleon. Muaha, Korenchan.
Carve-My-Solitude chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
ha, he doesnt even get to be DADA teacher til' DH right? ya i think so...i love his sarcasm...and the ship will experience turbulence thing, and ur entrys...lol...this pretty much sums up what i write in my diaries and wat i think in my head every day...O.O ya...um funni story, i pretty much chuckled at the sarcasm..coolio. i think i will check out ur other creations... .r story by the way if i haven't alredy said that

Carve-My-Solitude
crAzidAz08 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
For the DH entries you could have Snape being all evil emperor/mad scientist/king of the world. Sounds like alot of fun, except for the Lily parts, that's just sad. Anyway, the story is funny as ever. KEEP WRITING!
crAzidAz08 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
I need to practice my "‘You shall die and I shall consume your soul’" death glare. Sounds like fun. The story is going great, really funny! KEEP WRITING!
crAzidAz08 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This story is good, you should definately keep up the good work. KEEP WRITING!
Sylk chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
I love it! Make more :3
Evangelyne chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
I love the riff you do on "Entry": trapdoor, portal, yonder, irritated (oh wait...lol)! I think the shampoo gag is pretty funny too. You have made him cranky (the three foot long essay on toadstools, eh heh heh!)and as Matoaka said, juvenile (set fire to Granger's robes, see how she likes it,lol), but not evil or silly, and I like him as you have written him. Please keep updating this story!

P.S. Yes, I did favorite it, I really like it!
Khajmer chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
It's fic. It's on crack. It's crackfic! ... yeah. So anyway, I'm finding this very amusing, and I'm really going to enjoy seeing what you do with HBP and DH, if you get that far. Anyway, you get a Double A-Plus, and so have earned pie, cake, and a cookie.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Nice update. I love the spontaneity of it all.

What's with the shampoo? Couldn't he make some himself?

Oh, and you misspelled Pomphrey. No worries, though.
MatoakaWilde chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
lol, I like one of Snape's excuses for not getting Dumbledore socks was that 'it was too cold to go to Hogsmeade' hahah What a piss! and this: Mood: mildly homicidal, haha. I love how juvenille you make Snape sound, and his hatred of Quirrell is amusing!
Wilddog14 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Muaha, I am back! And I think it is great.

"clean my robes for proper swooping-about-the-dungeon usage"

that must be exciting. I love that line for no better a reason than it amuses me.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh. My. God. That was FUNNY! You definitely hit the nail on the head. I love how you make him so emo yet so, oddly, in character (you know, for a blogging Potions Master.) heh. Good times.
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hell yes!

I was a bit wary at the first one, but then I kept reading and it was very amusing.