Reviews for Distinction Between Hugs
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
"The hug was quicker than the one she'd shared with Lee, but somehow this embrace lasted even once she was no longer touching him." Awww. :3 Very cute story.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Luvly!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great descriptions:)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Hugs make everything better!
CoolDuck chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Short and sweet. Love it :]
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Great one-shot. Very well written. Hugs are good. I need a few sentences that aren't three-word, don't I?
naash chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Your stories are always so well balanced and I think even if a story of yours doesnt come out as you desired I think it's still will be a good story on its own.
The Panda assassin chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Ahh. So cute and kinda sad. I love the only time Tenten hugs Neji is when he's half .
acrobat chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
sweet
Verdandil chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I'm not sure why, but I could feel my cheeks heat up as I read your story (more like near the end). M, I guess it's because it's simple yet so sweet; there's something deep to it that somehow touched me. Great job as always~!

- Mem.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Nice story!
animesweetie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
cute ]
STEPHxDEARiE chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
wow! i think thats a good story
Aireonna chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
No, that can't be it! Please write more! I want to read more!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I must say that ever since I got the email about this story, the summary's been playing over and over in my head. It's a very nice summary, although it made me think that this story would be darker. That's ok though - I don't usually like dark fics myself so this was just angsty enough. It was just subtle enough and I really loved how you portrayed everything - everything, everything, everything.

Oh! And that description of the sunset - beautiful, so beautiful. Great job.