Reviews for Distinction Between Hugs
Kunoichi Hyuuga Tenten chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
O.O

I... LOVE THIS STORY!

I love the description as well! It's so uber awesome!

FAV FAV FAV FAV FAV! xD
CheayNae chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aw, I really liked the chapter.

CheayNae

_
Jibril's Avatar chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Another awesome piece - I like the subtleties you put into this one via the different types of hugs. It also encompasses the wider theme of the dangers of a shinobi's life - well done.
censored chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I was holding my breath the whole time I read this story. It's a fascinating cross between angst and friendship. But I was wondering - were Tenten and Neji already dating at that time? In any case, wonderful again. You truly live up to your name!
fanficismything chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
XD That's postitverly adorable XD
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
oh wow.

that.

was.

really. CUTE :3!

I loved it! And I don't know if you really meant for it to be funny, but I had to laugh when I read this line:

"'He's fine,' she reported even as aids came rushing from the room, arms laden with bloodied clothes."

(tee hee) I'm such a freak.

Anyways, really well written!

Awsome job!

-Req.
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Yep, there's Neji for you :D. Haha, good job! I really liked it; short, sweet, and kind of under the surface NejiTen. LOOK UNDERNEATH THE UNDERNEATH!

Katako-Chan
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Ugh. Trust Neji to be one to overexert himself while training. Unfortunately, unlike Naruto, he doesn't have chakra ways that are that expendable. -sighs- It's good that he's okay though. It probably is a good thing that Gai wasn't there. The greeting might've been more exuberant if he were.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2